Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Precious and Sweet Things

Dex-chan lover
I vaguely remember reading the light novel for this, I think she did actually push him down in it.
I might be misremembering though

Dex-chan lover
My mind is just filled with "What the fuck are you thinking woman?"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the quick update!

Oooof! Just like what Linda did to Banri in Golden Time (and they actually looked like them too)
Anyway, that was actually really a rotten predicament to be in. Dude is still trying to recover from a heartbreak and now one seems to be deceptively lying at your face about her love for you.
Yukito should really move to another prefecture or country when he graduates high school. He might be able to re-make himself in peace once he's able to have a change of atmosphere. Being within the area and surrounded by those who gave him this outlook in life will not help him move forward.

P.S. Kouki wanting to have a 1on1 game against the man who eliminated their team early on in the middles school bball tournament. He must really be full of respect for Yukito's ball skills.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously did bro throw stones at Jesus in past life or something?

I hated those what the author was trying to say or feel questions when I was young until I got teacher who also hated them and she never gave us those. Loved that lady.
I'm not sure i ever had those when i was young but, how are you supposed to perfectly know another person's feelings? weird ah questions indeed

Dex-chan lover
tbh after all the crazy stuff he experienced since he was little to present

he should just get away from all of it and move on to new city or something

Dex-chan lover
Fuck em hoes, time to ball it up with a bro.

Thanks for the TL as always.

Dex-chan lover
Why do anime people always say shit like "Wait! It's not like that!!" while not saying anything further. Like girl, just TALK. YELL at him what you wanna say ffs. Don't wait for him to reply aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Dex-chan lover
this manga gives off the vibes that it will only last 20-30 chapters..... unless the author drags it with stupid cliche stuff

How the fuck are people calling what the sister did attempted murder? She was literally a small child. She barely even understood what death was, and reacted emotionally because she had to look after her brother while her mother was busy neglecting them. What happened was horrible, but it was an accident. She views the incident as attempted murder later out of self-hatred, but it is obvious that she just pushed him in the heat of the moment without any thought. Like, come on people. What's with this fixation on twisting the female characters to be more malicious than they actually are? Shiori's situation is also a giant nothing-burger. She said some dumb shit while being teased about her first crush. It wasn't right, but again, literal middle schooler, and also something she immediately regrets.

Dex-chan lover
I vaguely remember reading the light novel for this, I think she did actually push him down in it.
I might be misremembering though
I think she didn't push him, but for sure didn't apologize for lying. But yeah as many mention of all the other morons, she's the least f*ck up, but friggin broke his arm, that makes the MC to reaaaally don't want to be with her.

this manga gives off the vibes that it will only last 20-30 chapters..... unless the author drags it with stupid cliche stuff
yeah, the axe will appear as it will be more of a LN ad as many others in the past.

Not jealosy trip, a tsundere miscommunication act. Or maybe you meant "jealosy bait" gone wrong.
I'm not sure what you imagine any of those terms meaning. She NTR'd him for no good reason. That's what he means.

Why do anime people always say shit like "Wait! It's not like that!!" while not saying anything further. Like girl, just TALK. YELL at him what you wanna say ffs. Don't wait for him to reply aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
You'd embarrass the both of you further by shouting out the most intimate details of your life?

And also have brain damage since he was a children. His behaviour & mannerism are justified
Not what happened.

Dex-chan lover
You gotta understand for the poor mc, bro got out of a bad string of experiences with all of the women in his life, met another girl whom in his already trauma ridden mind was just pitying him, and through her actions took away basketball from him by breaking his arm and ruining their chances and the entire teams efforts during their high school championship. It’s no wonder he’d like to just distance himself.

Forget the whole relationship thing I’m more mad about the basketball team and his own efforts being just ruined there.

Double-page supporter
What did this guy do in his past life to deserve shit storm of trauma from all the women that love him? lol

Users who are viewing this thread