Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Precious and Sweet Things

Dex-chan lover
TL is batshit insane at this, amazing work as always TL boss. Also, she didn't have to be this inconsiderate and lie to him at gunpoint. My MC has suffered too much, may he get the peace he deserves

Dex-chan lover
God, this is interactions are so stupid and unnatural.... "I am popular, everyone likes me. But he is different because he doesn't look at me and he is cold, so I fell in love with him" It's so absurd that those are literally jokes in the fairly odd parents...

1ef620f98dfd213b5c453582fd11ee565607e5b2.pnj
ac037b740d3363429b575cf2c0b49d1a200554e7.pnj

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL once again, having them come out consistently is great 👍

Dex-chan lover
You gotta understand for the poor mc, bro got out of a bad string of experiences with all of the women in his life, met another girl whom in his already trauma ridden mind was just pitying him, and through her actions took away basketball from him by breaking his arm and ruining their chances and the entire teams efforts during their high school championship. It’s no wonder he’d like to just distance himself.
Exactly, some people seem to view every event and every girl in their own closed environment, instead of considering how events accumulate. Shiori, in a vacuum, would have been salvageable, but after everything?

Of course, she's not responsible for past events, but you can't blame the MC for being the way he is toward her.

This is exactly why the childhood friend's situation is actually more important than people believe. Her and Shiori's events happened at the absolute worst timing:

Imagine your childhood friend, who stood by you through all the bullshit you went through as a kid, that same childhood friend who always showered you with love, one of the few allies you have in life, decides, on the day you wanted to confess, the day of a festival that means a lot for your relationship with her, to break your heart. Now, she was a fucking idiot, yes, but in this same episode, we see the MC starting to heal a bit, and there's even hope with Shiori. So it's not like the childhood friend outright fully broke him. But when you add what happened with Shiori to the mix?

Shit's fucked, and there's no way a simple "They should talk things out!" like some people suggest would work by this point.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They're jokes because they're true. Women don't respect simps.
No, they are jokes because they are attention seekers to a point that is natural to them and something that goes against that dogma is automatically something of interest to them.

Women don't respect simps, but they don't just randomly fall in love with people that don't even know who they are... she literally didn't know who even he was and literally just felt attraction because he was always alone and he never looked at her.... again... stupid, unnatural and... him being alone or wanting to be alone has an absurd opposite effect.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The friend who teased her... That's the same one as the one who confronted MC in previous chapter, right?
I guess she didn't know the full story, but it's still selfish of her for putting the blame on MC with the "release Shiori" comment. She's partly to blame for teasing Kamishiro. And as tl said on last page, all three should have apologized for the misunderstanding.

In any case, I guess Kamishiro was the most sane one. She was simply unlucky. But I feel like she should still stop pursuing MC. I don't know, I can't imagine a relationship between them going to work. The best person for MC is a new person who doesn't know his past but can relate to him.

Is mother was the one who break him and her sister the one who give the final strike the rest are just a complement.

No, they are jokes because they are attention seekers to a point that is natural to them and something that goes against that dogma is automatically something of interest to them.
So... because it's true.

Women don't respect simps, but they don't just randomly fall in love with people that don't even know who they are... she literally didn't know who even he was and literally just felt attraction because he was always alone and he never looked at her.... again... stupid, unnatural and... him being alone or wanting to be alone has an absurd opposite effect.
Yes. The mysterious broody guy. He was reasonably attractive, and he wasn't fawning over her. If he'd been ugly, he'd just be another invisible loser.

Dex-chan lover
So... because it's true.
No, it's a trope... Saiki-kun has the same trope and there appropriately is used for comedy.
Yes. The mysterious broody guy. He was reasonably attractive, and he wasn't fawning over her.
lol you literally are describing a trope... when was the last time you heard the phrase "The mysterious broody guy" used in a serious manner?, it would not surprise me if you think that twilight is a perfect and realistic representation of romance...

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Blud borns: Mother Neglected and now trying to ''fix'' things by forcing
Finally sees sister as parent: Sister tries to unalive him cuz he was ''stealing'' her friend
Atleast got a childhood friend who he con rely on: Childhood fren tries to play ''jealous'' game to make him exclusive to her without thinking about his feelings
Gets actually someone who's bit nice: MAN NAH F THAT WE BALLIN' CUZ NO ONE MAKES FUN OF ME SO IMMA INSULT HIM WITHOUT CARE OF HIS PAST IN BACK BUT WHATS THAT? HE HEARD ME???? NO IMMA BREAK HIS ARM SO HE CAN'T EVEN PLAY ONE THING HE LOVED IN ENTIRE LIFE THAT ONE THING WHICH REALLY CHEERED HIM
Idk wtf author trying to do what did mc do to him

No, it's a trope... Saiki-kun has the same trope and there appropriately is used for comedy.

lol you literally are describing a trope... when was the last time you heard the phrase "The mysterious broody guy" used in a serious manner?, it would not surprise me if you think that twilight is a perfect and realistic representation of romance...
Let's try this again: This is a real phenomenon that's made its way into media. Women do not respond to men chasing them. They respond to attractive men who do not chase them. And once you're an attractive man to a woman, all of your traits are not bonuses.

Dex-chan lover
Let's try this again: This is a real phenomenon that's made its way into media. Women do not respond to men chasing them. They respond to attractive men who do not chase them. And once you're an attractive man to a woman, all of your traits are not bonuses.
Not chasing and literally not knowing the existence of the other person are two different things... a random person that never met me before should be chasing me? that's the absurd, she thinks that everyone should be paying attention to her even complete strangers and because he is not, she finds it interesting. He wasn't "chasing her" because he didn't know who she was and even after meeting her he still wasn't "chasing her"... again... absurd opposite effects...

Last edited:
What the hell is fighting you gonna prove?
Based on that one panel, he's one of the guys from the school they beat to get into the tournament so it's a form of pride to not have the guy that beat you crash out the way he did

Supporter
So funny thing is this girl is probably the most innocent out of all of the other girls as she is literally just a teenage girl with bad luck.

While the others knew/are the situation and threw gasoline on it (mother ignoring her own child screaming for love, sister attempting to murder him, Childhood friend knowing that he’s going though stuff pulling a jealousy trip.) this girl was literally just liking the guy she liked, she got teased by her friends and trying to stop the teasing she tried to play it off, it’s just bad luck that the guy she liked heard it. (Reminds me a bit of Linda from golden times)
Completely true. Unfortunately the MC was already a broken person before they even met, so he just saw this as yet another betrayal. She’ll never be someone he could trust again.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck are people calling what the sister did attempted murder? She was literally a small child. She barely even understood what death was, and reacted emotionally because she had to look after her brother while her mother was busy neglecting them. What happened was horrible, but it was an accident. She views the incident as attempted murder later out of self-hatred, but it is obvious that she just pushed him in the heat of the moment without any thought. Like, come on people. What's with this fixation on twisting the female characters to be more malicious than they actually are? Shiori's situation is also a giant nothing-burger. She said some dumb shit while being teased about her first crush. It wasn't right, but again, literal middle schooler, and also something she immediately regrets.
It's not us calling what his sister did attempted murder, it's what we guessed the MC perceived her sister did to him back then, and yeah, it would be preeeeetty difficult to believe someone doing the same thing saying it was an 'accident' after the fact when you're the victim. This was back when they were children, as well, the trauma of which left a huge impact on MC going forward.

Most of us, the readers, know the truth that it's an accident, but we also have to sympathize with MC thinking otherwise because yeah, he could have died. That shit's scary, man. You can't blame him for putting up a wall between himself and his sister and try to totally avoid her altogether after that.

Anyway, I'm done with that part, moving onto this one. Yeah, I can see MC focusing solely on basketball as his form of therapy getting over his heartbreak, and that's honestly quite healthy. He just wants to mind his own business and concentrate on his own recovery and self-improvements. It's just a shame those around him made such a big deal out of it, including Kamishiro, which was hilarious to see her getting shot down like he didn't even know her when she, herself, knows how popular she was. More girls these days need to have a taste of that humble pie.

Not chasing and literally not knowing the existence of the other person are two different things... a random person that never met me before should be chasing me?
That's her whole backstory. She's popular with boys, and they all chased her. They never met her, they just walked up one day and asked her out.
not what happened, good try tho
Totally did.

Users who are viewing this thread