Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
So someone said a few chapters ago that the non-milf that keeps trying to get in his pants is the main reason as to why he's like this, well mostly not all. Bullied a lot school, neglected by mother, heart ripped out by childhood friend, ripped out again by basketball girl and some shit with his sister

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is gonna be stupid.
Bless me guys.
And also. I think a little stupid is fine now. At least until Shikanoko and vtuper legend anime end. I will appreciate this one.
But I'm scared of these women already.

Dex-chan lover
The one specific example we got was the guy thinking his mom is hot. But then she goes on to describe that the times he did actually look at her, he was indifferent or whatever. Very inconsistent storytelling.
All of the people telling the story are unreliable narrators. You can see this from their different recollections of events and outcomes.

For example, in the festival disaster Hinagi remembers pulling her hand away to wipe it while Yukito remembers Hinagi sharply slapping his hand away. Both of these points of view are presented as historical fact. They both do, however, realize that the incident was a Turning Point in their relationship (although Yukito believes it was signifying something that he had just missed).

Everything everyone is recounting to us readers is the absolute truth in their own minds. This is one reason eyewitness testimony can be so inaccurate and conflicting.

Dex-chan lover
If Domestic Girlfriend can get more than 100 of translated chapters then there's no good reason why this one can't either.
Everything after the car crash and the entire Yakuza/drug girl arc could have been dropped to the betterment of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread