Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't call hanging out and being affectionte with them "actively rejecting" anyone.
Have you not read the comic at all?

He literally shuts down them all down with a single harsh,blunt statement after they've tried.

Hell,he literally gave her a suggestion he thought would push her off for good.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEXXXXXXXXXXXX AAAAAAAAAAAAA SEXXXXXXXXXX Orewa sekkusu suru jare
OREGA
ORE JISHI GA SHINO SEKKUSU RI NARIJA
SEXXXXXXXXXX!!!!

Have you not read the comic at all?

He literally shuts down them all down with a single harsh,blunt statement after they've tried.

Hell,he literally gave her a suggestion he thought would push her off for good.
Have you not? The guy literally ran out in the rain for hours to look for some dumb thing for one of them, nannied the other's feet, and is now out on a date with one.

Dex-chan lover
First the virgin killer then the opening of the incest route

Let's see how low can this manga be lol.
Need to re-read "The Sobbing Clerk I Helped From the Convenience Store’s Robbery Is in Fact a Naive and Cute Gal From My Class" to hurt my brain even more.
What i coincidence i use that manga to kill my brain cells too 🙃

Dex-chan lover
Having read parts of the WN, they seem to be downplaying MC's trauma and his complete and total inability to connect with others a bit. It was a bit harsher in the WN iirc which def made it more interesting to read imo.
Supposedly this is LN based where the drama and trauma is toned down compared to the WN. To be fair, the WN wasn't that hardcore, I was expecting something way worse.

Dex-chan lover
"It's like we;re back in middle school" (Page 11)
"She shouldn;t be wasting her talents in the go home club" (Page 13)
Two typos here, we;re and shouldn;t. Sad!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing this up to this point! Sad that it is being dropped but it is what it is.

Shiori -> Dog-zoned -> Stray Dog-zoned

This chapter really is a roller-coaster of emotions and events. I know what is happening but it is surreal. Misunderstandings and pure regrets are mixing everything up and it just gives the story an essence of showing that life is indeed stranger than fiction, however mundane it may seem.

Dex-chan lover
Let's see how low can this manga be lol.
Need to re-read "The Sobbing Clerk I Helped From the Convenience Store’s Robbery Is in Fact a Naive and Cute Gal From My Class" to hurt my brain even more.
link me bro

Dex-chan lover
Man it's sad to see it being dropped the WN was definitely a rollercoaster

Would have been nice if we manage to reach the Glass Boy Arc.

Users who are viewing this thread