Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, on related notes, the LN got a 5th Volume published on the 25th this month, and apparently the WN is resuming because of it, since both are probably going to run on parallel now (and on author words, to avoid spoilers on future developments), both soafp and gadgetized panda are going through that volume already

Dex-chan lover
Me over here laughing at the 35% divorce rate as a westerner we have 70-80% of divorce rate. Other countries don’t follow us please

Dex-chan lover
Me over here laughing at the 35% divorce rate as a westerner we have 70-80% of divorce rate. Other countries don’t follow us please
It doesn't sound as crazy until you start checking the amount of sexless marriages in Japan, with some surveys reaching up to 50% of marriages being sexless. On top of that, many couples are essentially separated but remain married because divorcing suck ass in Japan. Like, If you want to divorce and your wife(or vice versa) says "Nuh-uh," then you're in for a world of pure pain.

As a result, many people choose not to divorce and keep the status quo. This is one of the reasons you can find a lot of married women and men on dating apps like Bumble, where they outright mention that they're in a sexless marriage, and their spouse doesn't mind if they use the app (AKA, their spouses don't give a shit about them) and just want some company.

If you know even a little Japanese and are in good shape, you can have a lot of fun on these apps.

Last edited:
Fun fact, at that age you can get a erection at any form of stimulation, even getting scared can cause it, also arousal does not matter to actual desire always, this is how men can be SA'd btw as the body reacts to stimuli, not necessarily sexual content, nudity etc.
Ha. Imagine not being used to having anyone sitting on your lap, and then a kid hops on and starts squirming... Woo lad. Not the funnest boners, I'll tell you that right now.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, another series getting dropped, welp, I waited for over a year so I think I can wait another for someone else to pick it up. It was a great ride, thanks

Supporter
Having read parts of the WN, they seem to be downplaying MC's trauma and his complete and total inability to connect with others a bit. It was a bit harsher in the WN iirc which def made it more interesting to read imo.
They're definitely leaning more into the ecchiness of the LNs rather than the psychodrama of the WN (though the neighbor is just thirsty no matter what the medium and it's gonna be a surprisingly good thing for him that she is).

Last edited:
Group Leader
anyone who wants to continue this series a redrawer here. Am willing to MTL process this shit to the latest at minimum?

Dex-chan lover
Have you not? The guy literally ran out in the rain for hours to look for some dumb thing for one of them, nannied the other's feet, and is now out on a date with one.
Yes,he's still their reliable friend,he is not any of their boyfriends,which is what they keep asking from him.

All their advances are being rejected,all their apologies are being rejected,and any attempt of reconciling is falling flat,they're slowly getting through,but he is still actively pushing them all out.

Again,you can even see it in this chapter,he tried something cray cray just to get the dog to back off.

Users who are viewing this thread