Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
anyone who wants to continue this series a redrawer here. Am willing to MTL process this shit to the latest at minimum?
You could MTL it yourself if you don't find anyone,and so long as you change the sentences yourself to be less stiff,the slight loss of meaning will be fine.

Better then trying to wait for someone who actually knows and is willing to translate,considering the crippling shortage of such people.

Do yall know what chapter does this leave off of in the web novel? I'll try to read and see what it has to offer

Yes,he's still their reliable friend,he is not any of their boyfriends,which is what they keep asking from him.

All their advances are being rejected,all their apologies are being rejected,and any attempt of reconciling is falling flat,they're slowly getting through,but he is still actively pushing them all out.

Again,you can even see it in this chapter,he tried something cray cray just to get the dog to back off.
Their apologies are being rejected under the premise that they did nothing wrong. It's a whole thing with him. But yeah, trying to be a loner is his whole thing. Except he also doesn't try to be a loner at all. It's a selective trait to be called on when the guy adapting this into a romcom wants to make a joke.

Having read parts of the WN, they seem to be downplaying MC's trauma and his complete and total inability to connect with others a bit. It was a bit harsher in the WN iirc which def made it more interesting to read imo.
The hell even happened to him?

I don't understand why translators just drop the whole series for no good reason and it happens so often it could be considered a plague

Group Leader
You could MTL it yourself if you don't find anyone,and so long as you change the sentences yourself to be less stiff,the slight loss of meaning will be fine.

Better then trying to wait for someone who actually knows and is willing to translate,considering the crippling shortage of such people.
MTL and redraw work is easy enough but typesetting the work is the problem here. I have tried typesetting some chapters which were met with understandable disdain.

Group Leader
You should probably just wait for someone who actually speaks Japanese to do it.
Honestly MTL tech has gone a good way. Its actually easy to get raw translation then just process that into proper grammar and dialogue taking context into account. Undoubtly there are mismatchs compared to traditional translation at times but the difference is minimal and rarely occurs.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I was hoping we get to ch 8 to 10 at least. I think it was the best chapters based on the raw. (no, it's not a continuation of this chapter)

Last edited:
Honestly MTL tech has gone a good way. Its actually easy to get raw translation then just process that into proper grammar and dialogue taking context into account. Undoubtly there are mismatchs compared to traditional translation at times but the difference is minimal and rarely occurs.
I use GPT4 to check my translations. I can tell you categorically that it does not work as a translator on its own. This issue is compounded if you're actually leaning on the tool to do the work for you, because that means you actually don't have the skills needed to notice when the machine made a mistake, or a random change to the line. Does it do better than some foreigner who doesn't speak English or Japanese pasting from Google Translate? Undoubtedly. But if you think differences between a machine and a real translation are "minimal" and "rarely occur", you're in for a bad time.

God help you if you try using something like DeepL to do the translations. You poor, poor, ignorant fool.

I have a bad habit knowing it will be terrible manga but still read it nonetheless, this is one of it. I'm just staying because this start to sound more comedic.
" Oh, I'm to embarrassed to look at my mom, she's too gorgeous"

"oh shit does my son hate me?!"
like what?!

I have a bad habit knowing it will be terrible manga but still read it nonetheless, this is one of it. I'm just staying because this start to sound more comedic.
" Oh, I'm to embarrassed to look at my mom, she's too gorgeous"

"oh shit does my son hate me?!"
like what?!
The one specific example we got was the guy thinking his mom is hot. But then she goes on to describe that the times he did actually look at her, he was indifferent or whatever. Very inconsistent storytelling.

Aggregator gang
WTF of a Bullshit is this!!! Thats not how,,- god!... im no mother but thats not how one would try to reconnect with her ""estranged"" son... put more of realism would ya author. Dont just shoved all your fantasies on this men.

See, everyone? That's why boys (like that MC) are typically the victims of misunderstandings. But the word 'misunderstand' DOESN'T EXIST in women's dictionary that MC ended up being betrayed, taking them seriously and lost trust on anyone (especially women) that destroyed his reputation.

Much worst, not only MC is hated by some characters in the anime, manga and novel, but also MC is hated by the toxic audiences, as if they're defending 'waifus' (especially Tsunderes) who ruined MC's life, especially not being honest to him. No wonder audiences always say "MC is so densed", but MC always takes waifus' FAKE FEELINGS very seriously! Stupid audiences always blame the MCs, not the authors (who are responsible for controlling characters and making MCs wimp).

That's why... HHMMM... WOMEN! ☕☕☕

Contributor
"No, she's a dog" :dogkek:
She's lucky he didn't outright call her a female dog. Given what happened between them I'd like to think he was half-serious about that pointed remark. He even doubled down and called her a stray dog, figuratively hounding him wherever he walked.

I'm just sitting in amazement at how the initial antagonists are seemingly being recycled into love interests by the way this manga tries to make them look cute. But it doesn't work on me knowing they mentally damaged the protagonist before and have done nothing to atone for it.

"This isn't me trying to repay you or fix anything"
"Nor am I trying to redeem myself"
If you hurt somebody, why the hell would you skip the "fix anything" and "redeem myself" steps before jumping into "I like you" and expect it would work?? Does she really think she can get away with the horrible things she did (her words) just by waiting it out and then suddenly start dating him as if nothing happened?

Neighbor onee-san is a new can of worms with how she's clearly trying to butter him up...

"There are some things that mutual love just can't win against"
"The wounds that you've inflicted on people stays forever"
These lines sound like she's actually into hurting people and might have hurt her ex-fiance as well. Then she changes into the infamous virgin killer sweater and attempts to seduce him, a minor... She's clearly bad news and I don't even need to know her past to be able to tell. Good job running away unless he wanted to get entangled into what I think would be a web of sex, lies and pain. She's crazy and you know what they say about not sticking it in crazy. Or a virgin-hunting cougar prowling for her latest boy toy to eat up and spit out after she's done.

Meanwhile, Mom knows what she did wrong, but she's also trying the wrong ways to make it up to him. That bathroom tactic might've worked back when he was still a very young and innocent boy, like at the time of his flashbacks, but it's too late for that.

Users who are viewing this thread