Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.3 - Disappear

Dex-chan lover
My little bro did nothing wrong, he only tried to be kind and instead all he got was pain and suffering. Maybe all the girls in this manga are trash except for the milfs 😏. JUSTICE FOR MY BOY, HE DID NOTHING WRONG, HE ONLY SUFFERED

Dex-chan lover
I read the novel for that as well which is also terrible yeah. I think it all boils down to mangakas really not having much experience with interpersonal relationships (outside of a select few) so it reflects in their writing. What suprises me is how come this trash got popular in the first place.
well first it is the classic harem series with a new twist for the MC, while starting with the MC already having people looking for him (for the past regrets), also for readers that feels like victims (we live in a society) and the last one, they don't need to make the MC average so they can make the MC good in sports, smart or handsome because the MC's negativity is what doesn't let him become popular (good way to catch readers)... at least for now there's only one anime (i think) so it hasn't explode enough.
Nyanta and pomeko? Fast? I dont think it was fast, rather just incomplete, i dont remember his issue with any single one of the girls being solved at the end, they just decided they’ll stay away and as for his family he just left his house lol. Shame tho, it was pretty good.

This realist boy? Is it the one that had an anime? Is it better than this one? Im liking this, i,ll check that out too if its similar
about nyanta and pomeko
well the manga was rather abrupt, probably an axe, because they get together super fast and as the MC gets a house to live by himself, he solves his first problem, getting the f**k out of toxic people aka his own family, as he was already ignoring people in school, pomeko cures him to fast and he forgives most of the girls that before being forgiven try hard to help MC and FMC have their time together and ask for forgiveness while not trying to return to what once was... most of the series is more about nyanta and pomeko being together and writting rather than going full force on the cure each wound they got... maybe they do it later 'cause I dropped the wn around ch.60

@Rafalga what's your opinion for "Four Colored Goddesses" (if you know the series), that one is a mix of this trope and a little of Masamune kun (which also didn't have that good of an ending)

Dex-chan lover
Minus the more absurd bits, the guy's troubles are strangely relatable.

Mr. TL, thank you for the quick upload. If you're having problems with CLRD then I'm happy to help you with it. I'm the previous CLRD who was working on this with HAMASCANS if you're wondering.

The Portuguese translation is right though, 「ほえ?」 literally means "Huh?", or less literally "What?". Don't just assume wild things like that "Who?" from an owl's sound when you don't understand Japanese and use MTL. What you are talking about is the verb 「吠える」, meaning "to howl". But that is 1) not written in Hiragana and 2) not used/conjugated like this.

Dex-chan lover
@Rafalga what's your opinion for "Four Colored Goddesses" (if you know the series), that one is a mix of this trope and a little of Masamune kun (which also didn't have that good of an ending)
I don't know that one but i'm always up to check new stuff out so i will. Ratings in NW Updates are really a mass for this one though. Almost equal 1 ratings and 5 ratings lol.

The Portuguese translation is right though, 「ほえ?」 literally means "Huh?", or less literally "What?". Don't just assume wild things like that "Who?" from an owl's sound when you don't understand Japanese and use MTL. What you are talking about is the verb 「吠える」, meaning "to howl". But that is 1) not written in Hiragana and 2) not used/conjugated like this.
It was shocking insane troll logic. ほえ>Roar>Question>Hoot>Who.

He gave up trying to apply basic common sense, decided to take the absurd result the machine gave him, gave up trying to make sense of it, then turned the process into a game of charades in a foreign language (English) after dumping the idea that the sound needs to be a "roar" in the first place. HOOTS ARE NOT ROARS. AND EVEN IF IT WAS LITERALLY A HOOT, IT WOULD NOT TRANSLATE TO "WHO?"!

Dex-chan lover
So the sister abandons the brother at the park AFTER she realises he's knocked out, goes home to WAIT for the mother, both of them decide to go back to the park WITHOUT CALLING FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANCE! All of this taking at least 2 hours (see how there's some color in the sky when the sister pushes the brother but it's pitch black when she returns with the mom).
While the sister's actions could be explained by her being very young and ignorant (she's probably like 5-7 years old and probably couldn't lift/move her brother), the mom is EXTREMELY IRRESPONSIBLE! Her daughter whilst COVERED IN BLOOD tells her that her son is BADLY HURT (UNCONCIOUS even), and she decides to GO TO THE PARK instead of CALLING FOR MEDICAL HELP! Mind you the mum KNOWS that her daughter had been WAITING FOR HER to come home and she KNOWS her son is so BADLY HURT that he CAN'T COME HOME! She must assume then that a significant amount of time hss passed since her son got injured. So why wouldn't she call for medics immediately to cut down on the time he spent untreated and reduce the likelyhood that he'd die?

Mum is an utter idiot. Well the last chapter told us as much considering she thought it appropriate to barge in nude while her son was washing himself and then offer to help him.

Dog girl (prior manager) >= Neigbour >= Senpai > Sister >>>> Mum >= Childhood Friend.
Eh, I think that's unfair. A lot of parents would run to their kids themselves before calling any help based on their parental instinct, they're not gonna be thinking straight in such a situation.

Group Leader
Thanks for picking it up. Considering you don't speak Japanese and are going by LN and other language translations on top of context, you're doing quite well.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga reminds me of another manga with a somewhat similar plot, where the mc chases his crush in a creepy manner, but then he realizes she doesn't want this and this (kind of) relationship is destroying completely his youth and making her unable of making friends, so he move on and try not to relate himself to her. I dropped that one because the translation was a shitty MTL that didn't even have proofreading. So I must thank you for picking up this manga and making it readable for non-native english speakers :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
This manga reminds me of another manga with a somewhat similar plot, where the mc chases his crush in a creepy manner, but then he realizes she doesn't want this and this (kind of) relationship is destroying completely his youth and making her unable of making friends, so he move on and try not to relate himself to her. I dropped that one because the translation was a shitty MTL that didn't even have proofreading. So I must thank you for picking up this manga and making it readable for non-native english speakers :thumbsup:
isn't that the realist boy?
when he almost gets hit by a ball and suddenly he cringes from his past? and stop trying to get that close with her? buuut like the first new arc with the new girl trying to get close to him ends with the MC simping so hard the girl realizes she shouldn't get close to him (actually stop getting jealous from his ex that was talking about main girl as super pretty)

Like typical tsundere girl telling MC her fake feelings that makes him take her words very seriously.

That's why he believes she hates him: He heard her words with his own ears (he's not deaf or anything). His ears are so clean that he can hear her words VERY CLEARLY! But stupid defenders defend his sister's action, otherwise. 🙄

That one got an anime and everything. I'm pretty sure you're talking about the one where he stops chasing after her, so then she gets mad and starts chasing him.

Thanks for picking this up and the translation. Love a trainwreck of a read and this ticks all the boxes.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter and for continuing to do this! Looking forward to the future chapters!

But damn, if Yukito gets reincarnated or isekai'ed, I hope the divine/celestial beings will compensate him for the bad karma he did not deserve. I wonder if their childhood friend Maki would also resurface in the future?

Every time Yukito moved honestly out of good will, it seems circumstances made him perceive that he is wrong which is conflicting with his personality that he can simply not change. I guess Yukito is really planning to at least move far away once he finishes high school - maybe to start his life anew

Listing Yukito's quotes which made an impact to me (not in particular order):
  • You were always good at lying
  • I should've not tried to help you
  • I couldn't disappear - I'm sorry

Users who are viewing this thread