Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.3 - Disappear

Dex-chan lover
Honestly surprised he isn't just up beating up every women in his vincity through sheer paranoia 🤨

Also you can tell how sorry that black haired bitch is, by how she balls her fists and looks like she's about to throw them 🫡

Meanwhile the girl in the background just giving 0 fucks acting like all of it has nothing to do with her kek

Dex-chan lover
I mean in defense of the Sister she was a child something like this does happen a lot when children argue, also no one can expect a child under shock to know how to react correctly in a situation like this. And people seem to miss that she regrets what she did, because she feels like it IS her fault he is how he is now and she tried to apologize and not just for self-righteous reasons as some here try to put it. As far as I see it the Sister is the most sane and reliable of the cast of girls.
There are more people like the characters in this manga in the world out there than people want to realize the MC has the misfortune to attract them as it seems.

Dex-chan lover
Bro what a stupid ass family, the child is gone for 6 days and the POLICE FOUND HIM? WHERE IS THE CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICE? TAKE THAT LITTLE GUY AWAY.

If that was my kid i'd have sleepless nights.

I can understand the reasoning of why MC lost his "light". What the sister did is fucked up but she does show remorse. The problem is it's all just too late.

Also i find it hard to believe that even after years of living together with the Sister the MC just doesn't start opening up/getting closer to her again. Her sister is probably the most likely person to fix him. Unless this a huge trauma to him, which i don't think that's the case

Dex-chan lover
Hey there once again, it's a copy & paste I know, but I just hope you see this!

Thx for the chapter and I just want to let you know, I'm the type that doesn't really care about SFX, clean/redraw, that type of stuff. As long as I can read the story, it's enough. So you can consider this if sometime you are feeling tired and CBA about the minor stuff

Bro what a stupid ass family, the child is gone for 6 days and the POLICE FOUND HIM? WHERE IS THE CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICE? TAKE THAT LITTLE GUY AWAY.

If that was my kid i'd have sleepless nights.

I can understand the reasoning of why MC lost his "light". What the sister did is fucked up but she does show remorse. The problem is it's all just too late.

Also i find it hard to believe that even after years of living together with the Sister the MC just doesn't start opening up/getting closer to her again. Her sister is probably the most likely person to fix him. Unless this a huge trauma to him, which i don't think that's the case
There are spoiler reasons for that. They're not great spoiler reasons, mind you. But this isn't just some guy stubbornly refusing to forgive his sister for a(n admittedly horrible) thing she did as a child.

Dex-chan lover
his head was bleeding and he got left for hours. then he wondered around for 6 days!!! with likely no money.
kid should be dead.

Dex-chan lover
I think you forgot how within the first couple chapters that, in addition with this one adding context, in MC's perspective, he views his sister as such a terrifying overlord that she tried killing him from childhood as a means to 'disappear', because she hates him. Realizing he was still alive and still wants to live (God bless him), he tries to get out of her sight and 'disappear' that way, a sort of compromise, if you will, because he's that terrified of her. He even tried to recompense her with money when they got to high school age like a chronic victim of bullying just because he thought he pissed her off with his mere existence.

Why would MC want to open up to her after that?

Dex-chan lover
I think you forgot how within the first couple chapters that, in addition with this one adding context, in MC's perspective, he views his sister as such a terrifying overlord that she tried killing him from childhood as a means to 'disappear', because she hates him. Realizing he was still alive and still wants to live (God bless him), he tries to get out of her sight and 'disappear' that way, a sort of compromise, if you will, because he's that terrified of her. He even tried to recompense her with money when they got to high school age like a chronic victim of bullying just because he thought he pissed her off with his mere existence.

Why would MC want to open up to her after that?
I was actually rereading the whole thing from first chapter after posting that and yes you're right. Everything makes a lot of sense now.

I was thinking on how the sister has a lot of time to try to fix things up before they reach highschool. But looking at it, the fact that he was a child when the thing happened and with addition he feels abandoned by his mom, it's not even a positive environment for him to grow up as a kid.

Can't help but think there's something else going on when he's a kid tho. And this chapter mentioned his aunt so i guess it's related to her somehow

With this piece of the chapter it seems he thinks everything is his own fault

Almost everything in this manga could be solved with a simple conversation but in his broken mind he's already forgiven these people so there's no need to talk

Dex-chan lover
ほえ is more like "eh" or "huh". If anything, "what" fits better than who.

If I were the MC, I could only hate this world. (well I already hate this world as myself)

Users who are viewing this thread