Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.3 - Disappear

Dex-chan lover
Please oh please, continue translating. This is quickly become a favorite for how unintentionally funny it is. And honestly I am surprised for how serious the story oi the sister is compared to the rest of the girls, but I still couldn't concentrate on that considering MC is clearly in the autism spectrum and no one notices.

Dex-chan lover
It's not that he has issues or anything that makes it trash. It's that everyone around him is also batshit insane with the most unhinged reactions to his antics. It will make more sense next chapter with the self-righteous bitch (from the train molestation who just came in to class) dialing it up to 11
Aside from his sister,who desperately wants to do anything she can,the others are more misguided then insane.

Top of the misguided list is his mom for obvious reasons,the ex was misguided in her scheme to begin with,and the basketball mate blames herself for causing him to step in to save her,throwing his basketball days down the very same staircase,but being the dumb dog(one could even say b*)that she is,she doesn't really know how.

Bottom of the list are the president and vice president,since they're new to the whole fiasco but start off with a big one for sure,almost on par with the beginning of Shield Hero.

Dex-chan lover
I read the novel for that as well which is also terrible yeah. I think it all boils down to mangakas really not having much experience with interpersonal relationships (outside of a select few) so it reflects in their writing. What suprises me is how come this trash got popular in the first place.
Boobs

Dex-chan lover
Here’s hoping the mc will just tell those two at the end to screw off and leave him alone. Also, I wonder when we are going to see the one girl in this manga that wasn’t trash (the girl he met on the stairs) again.
MC is to negative to even tell off, except the sweet bun-senpai. I wish the sweet bun gets him.

Dex-chan lover
Aight good lmao they actually turning it up for mc's trauma's now I'm glad they stopped waiting to reveal how deep the trauma was built into him.
You can see where the damage stems from since poor mc tried to connect with his mom and was pushed away, gets attached to his sister and gets literally pushed away and told to disappear. Him getting up and walking away mind you was him literally trying to disappear from their lives since being a child, he thinks he's a nuisance since everyone he tries to get near has pushed him away.
Childhood experiences without any real therapy or proper conversation will progress far beyond as you can see with MC, but his struggles are far from over lmao ya'll are in for a ride lmao.

Last edited:
Man, I've already read the WN and I'm already far enough into it that I'm already at the part where MC is on a slow and steady road to recovery. Now once again, I'm reminded of these retarded ass dipshits around the MC that only wishes to keep a relationship with him because of their guilt. As of right now, I truly believe
that the two college girls that he met during the mixer or even Goddess-senpai is the best for himYall will know when you see them.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I've already read the WN and I'm already far enough into it that I'm already at the part where MC is on a slow and steady road to recovery. Now once again, I'm reminded of these retarded ass dipshits around the MC that only wishes to keep a relationship with him because of their guilt. As of right now, I truly believe
that the two college girls that he met during the mixer or even Goddess-senpai is the best for himYall will know when you see them.
College girl is by far the best one. She is getting good enough attention so i hope he ends up with her considering she is not driven by insane guilt like others

Fed-Kun's army
I think you forgot how within the first couple chapters that, in addition with this one adding context, in MC's perspective, he views his sister as such a terrifying overlord that she tried killing him from childhood as a means to 'disappear', because she hates him. Realizing he was still alive and still wants to live (God bless him), he tries to get out of her sight and 'disappear' that way, a sort of compromise, if you will, because he's that terrified of her. He even tried to recompense her with money when they got to high school age like a chronic victim of bullying just because he thought he pissed her off with his mere existence.

Why would MC want to open up to her after that?
And he still is - Chapter 1 makes a lot more sense for readers who return - the very first appearance of his sister is that he was seen kneeling down in front of his sister when he got home.

Fed-Kun's army
Now to think of it - notice MC's eyes were empty all along and more than 80% black shade, starting from the very first page. Only time his eyes looked proper was in Chapter 7 page 31.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
even mc chidhood life story feels not good X'D ouw noo dont know anymore this manga story, but yea still curious the ending this manga still want to know will mc will forgive them.....

Users who are viewing this thread