Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Childhood Friend

The dumpster fire keeps getting bigger and bigger, I like how characters keep asking him to do things and they get surprised because he actually does them...

"leave her alone"
"ok"
"why are you leaving her alone?!"

"Don't come from now on"
"ok"
"Why are you not coming!?"
That's why he took their words VERY SERIOUSLY!

Just like typical Tsundere girl telling MC her fake feelings, making him believe she hates him. Then he hates her back. 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
Def sticking around for this one. It honestly makes me think something has cursed him at the end of the day

Dex-chan lover
Lol everyone in this manga has mental breaks when they see that they wrong the mc. I wish normal people felt even half as bad when they do something wrong.

Hell, more people then I Altidore like to admit, would seriously laugh in your face after seeing that they did you wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Translator (Misxyco).. released manga raws only go up to Ch14 which is why you can't find anymore at the moment (original source material is LN).

Dex-chan lover
1. The fucking test results being public and class ranking looks so toxic. Wtf japan?

2. Just tell them the truth, girl. Talk shit about the guy who rejected you.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I forgot yukito opted for the hachiman taking the sins upon yourself approach for this routine

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, you were simply amazing, perfect stuff. You will always be remembered for your amazing work. Doing this on a phone is crazy. Much appreciate your kindness towards this series. My boy is suffering just to protect his childhood friend. My boy needs help not all the fmc's

Users who are viewing this thread