Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Childhood Friend

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter and for bringing it all this far.
Cheers for everything you've done for the community.

Looks like Yukito's main strat is to draw attention to him (after all, he is used to getting the wrong type of attention and ire) and away from Suzurikawa. But I guess she and his other friends will do something about it otherwise.

Makes me wonder though, what was the narrative behind her mom serving him an ultimatum of never coming back again to their house?

P.S. I really hope Yukito leave's this town when gets the chance to. No good will ever come to his life if he stays there. Like go to another prefecture/country then purge all contact details. He'll probably see the world is much more beautiful than what these people showed him (from what I read, not only his immediate family but also some of his close relatives wronged him big time).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like i'm loosing braincells reading this but i want to see how far it can go.

Dex-chan lover
WESEmR.gif
f684bf7fed537012b068568920f272f5922e5de79eb2eb2824f963bd31f234d7_1.webp

thanks for your work translating. i will hope expectantly that someone bares the mantle of 'dumpster fire translator' for this "car crash in slow motion" in future.

Wait a minute I don't remember this in the LN. Am I forgetting things. Also great work translator for the hard work

Dex-chan lover
Seriously WTF happen with Every person close to him suddenly decided to twist the knife and expect him to be alright? the fuck the childhood friend's mother Expected from that?
For real, like wtf. Why is everyone put their expectations on MC? Like the childhood friend's mom. She knew her daughter was the one at fault. Yet, she wanted MC to be the one who approached her daughter.
Like, shouldn't you focus on asking MC for forgiveness first?

The student council pres might be insane and selfish. But at least she was willing to go all the way to dogeza to apologize, without worrying about her image.

But the childhood friend just expected MC to suddenly accept her and forget about her mistake. Her mom too. And basically everyone.

Dex-chan lover
So basically all the girls thus far are your typical manipulating bitches even if they do it unconsciously. All the other people part maybe few behave like brain-less zombies that work on gossip - hence why most of them somehow think MC is at fault here - like the handsome dude somehow blamed MC for shit with childhood friend and manager girls. The only "sane" girl around him is goddess-senpai, but its possible some kinda shit will happen around her as there was a girl spying on them and judging by the angles she wouldn't see the childhood friend being confessed thus she probably wasn't the one spreading the "slut" rumours about her?

Now the question for the LN/WN readers - this implied thing of CHF coming out with her true story - will she really tell the proper full story, and if so will it start a chain reaction for all other girls to do the same so that we could maybe slowly solve this fuckfest of issues, or will she tell a "modded" story that somehow will still put all the blame on MC, starting some kinda shitstorm?

People commented that its just the beginning that shit will go down even worse, but frankly speaking the only worse thing that can happen is for MC to be yet again accused of something big for the whole school to hate him that he will really go after his own life or something, or cause they are older now than in primary school - maybe land in jail or something?

I am just curious as to what will happen, will it be as insane as it was thus far, but some kinda happy ending, or will it slowly descent to madness at which point reading this even our of curiosity will be painful.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL goddammit, I thought I'd have to wait months for these tls but man hope someone else picks this up

boy do i have some bad news for you
Don't think it's that...bad. She just sided with the kindergarden teacher when everyone was accusing the MC of stealing her make up. The kindergarden teacher also made the situation worst when she refused and scolded the MC for producing actual evidences on the matter. Like the worst she has done is not believing the MC throughout that ordeal. Pretty much the reason why she quit her teaching career. I'm not downplaying this but it's not as bad compare to what others has done.

Users who are viewing this thread