Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Childhood Friend

Dex-chan lover
Is this what it feels like being stranded on the sea? With no way to tell where i will go? This manga is so chaotic and weird and makes me question myself why im even enjoying this

Dex-chan lover
Awesome work on the translation 👏

Now moving on to breaking news the dumpster 🔥 that we have has now been confirmed to be carried on a run away freight train with broken breaks and heading towards a sharp turn not to mention the loaded tankers full of rocket fuel. What a sight we will get........ lol

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame this is being dropped again, but I thank you for the chapters you did translate for us. :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Well im just gonna make my own head canon that everything works out. MMC recovers his eye color and is able to be trusting. And the story ends without MMC picking any of the women because it’s Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation efforts bro.

I will say, i have problems with the art consistencies at the beginning, but i feel it gets much better on these later chapters

Also for a dumpster fire that is the story (especially MC's sister) it's kinda nice seeing him bombarded with love that it's almost feel like his current self is starting to break down albeit very slowly

Dex-chan lover
nooooo, it was such a mess of a crash its really hard to look away from it, gonna be on my mind forever

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for catching up to free raws, chapter 14 is currently "paid" so thats why it isn't anywhere else since raw sites only grab free chapters (if you make a new acc in comic-gardo, you get 150 free points, you get the split and download it with hakuneko, then make a new acc and download the other part, you can cheat with temp emails lol)

Double-page supporter
The dumpster fire keeps getting bigger and bigger, I like how characters keep asking him to do things and they get surprised because he actually does them...

"leave her alone"
"ok"
"why are you leaving her alone?!"

"Don't come from now on"
"ok"
"Why are you not coming!?"
WESEmR.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Thx for the TLs, I truly appreciatte your efforts in the work you have done, Hope for the best for you!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
reminder this bitch got shunned by her family for being an absolute retard, her family treat him as one of them and it was basically a fact he was the son in law

Supporter
i should prob try translating since i'm learning japanese anyways, but kanji is too hard ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread