Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Childhood Friend

Dex-chan lover
Still shocked about his blood related sister wanting to violate him xD

Supporter
So basically all the girls thus far are your typical manipulating bitches even if they do it unconsciously. All the other people part maybe few behave like brain-less zombies that work on gossip - hence why most of them somehow think MC is at fault here - like the handsome dude somehow blamed MC for shit with childhood friend and manager girls. The only "sane" girl around him is goddess-senpai, but its possible some kinda shit will happen around her as there was a girl spying on them and judging by the angles she wouldn't see the childhood friend being confessed thus she probably wasn't the one spreading the "slut" rumours about her?

Now the question for the LN/WN readers - this implied thing of CHF coming out with her true story - will she really tell the proper full story, and if so will it start a chain reaction for all other girls to do the same so that we could maybe slowly solve this fuckfest of issues, or will she tell a "modded" story that somehow will still put all the blame on MC, starting some kinda shitstorm?

People commented that its just the beginning that shit will go down even worse, but frankly speaking the only worse thing that can happen is for MC to be yet again accused of something big for the whole school to hate him that he will really go after his own life or something, or cause they are older now than in primary school - maybe land in jail or something?

I am just curious as to what will happen, will it be as insane as it was thus far, but some kinda happy ending, or will it slowly descent to madness at which point reading this even our of curiosity will be painful.
You want spoilers? I got spoilers.

CHF will absolutely and completely bare her soul to Yukito (among other things she'll bare at the same time). And things will continue to get worse outside of her efforts to the point that the Japanese parliament will wind up taking action to save him.
Yeah, you read that last bit right.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this is so bad, but its so fucking funny to read. Never stop the shitshow train lets go

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've seen such an awful, but at the same time absolutely brilliant manga before. It's a tire fire, no doubt about that. However, it's stupidly entertaining to read because how everyone in this manga needs to be locked up in a mental hospital. I hope someone picks this up soon (again) because the high amount of comments proves that a lot of people are reading this at the very least.

Users who are viewing this thread