Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
6 chapters left if they count that .5 as a full one.
Left as in... until this series got the axe?

Edit: I'm almost certain the series is over. I might be overly dramatic saying it got the axe, but I can't think of a good reason otherwise why the series would post its final episode 8 months ago, and according to the people who have read the novel, the novel covers much more ground.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Shaggy dog story. Effectively nothing has happened. At best this was the story of a sad MC getting sadder. The initial premise is a dud, the viewer race is a dud, the relationship is a dud, what the hell is left?

Ah. That'd do it.
Its frustrating, but yeah, its the journey that mattered not the result i guess.

Though tbf, this character building would make more sense though if the story goes longer and they revisit their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel like this story might end without anything acutely happening.

Still thanks for the translation

If there are only six chapters left until the manga finishes, that's quite strange. The novel goes quite a bit further and has several more arcs.

For example, after Rifreya leaves, Jeanne arrives to determine the truth of Hikaru's nature for herself after hearing that he killed Nanami, and as that is getting sorted Rifreya comes back having sorted out her family issues at rapid speed. Carnage ensues as those two clash. And then, everything gets shaken up by the isekai entity yet again.

There's quite a lot left to go, building off the character development Hikaru has made to this point.

Dex-chan lover
If there are only six chapters left until the manga finishes, that's quite strange. The novel goes quite a bit further and has several more arcs.

For example, after Rifreya leaves, Jeanne arrives to determine the truth of Hikaru's nature for herself after hearing that he killed Nanami, and as that is getting sorted Rifreya comes back having sorted out her family issues at rapid speed. Carnage ensues as those two clash. And then, everything gets shaken up by the isekai entity yet again.

There's quite a lot left to go, building off the character development Hikaru has made to this point.

Spoiler warning before you click the link: The thumbnail of the "final episode" has someone's face on it...

Counting the number of chapters available on the raw https://www.manga-up.com/titles/965, the episode after 35 is called "final episode". I don't know if they would split the whole series into multiple smaller series? I really doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread