Ore no Dankon ♡ Sacrifice - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This sounds like that game show idea abt finding the one gay man in a group but they were all straight.

Banned
Was our MC just jerking it in a hallway of an all girl school? Also I'm curious, will this girl either help our MC with secret and build their relationship or will our MC pull off a crazy play?

I read ahead in the raws and

She's into femboys and it gets a little sexual in a bathroom

Dex-chan lover
So using the "I identify as a woman" line wouldn't work for the mc here?

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see a translation for this, finally. I've seen it pretty often on Pixiv while searching for otokonoko/josou stuff. Looking forward to more.
So using the "I identify as a woman" line wouldn't work for the mc here?
Trans identity is a lot less accepted in Japan overall compared to the west and it's heavily expected that if you're really trans you'll get GRS/SRS. So a "feminine penis" is probably not a valid excuse.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see a translation for this, finally. I've seen it pretty often on Pixiv while searching for otokonoko/josou stuff. Looking forward to more.

Trans identity is a lot less accepted in Japan overall compared to the west and it's heavily expected that if you're really trans you'll get GRS/SRS. So a "feminine penis" is probably not a valid excuse.
In case you're serious, I'm just joking lol. I realize that excuse wouldn't and shouldn't work anywhere in the civilized world. If it does work, something ain't right

Dex-chan lover
“As I thought todo he has it …”

Me: a dick?

“he has the talent to be a femboy”

Me: yeah, that to.

Users who are viewing this thread