Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Ch. 65 - Self-Consciousness 11

Dex-chan lover
God I love Yurea when she is a Tsundere but when she almost steps into psycho she becomes really crazy scary.

I am glad that she didn't kill anyone, but she is just one picture of MC and another woman away from going on a rampage.

If I remember correctly, he used to have a timelimit. I wonder what happened to that.
And that if she Survives this dangerous game then he can bring someone with him to the real world... how would Yurea survive in the real world without her infinite money? Maybe she has infinite luck as her ability which is why she is never seen with a money problem.

If you can bring that to the real world... that would justify bringing her to the real world...

Dex-chan lover
I love Yurea so much. It's so good to read this again, and this was such a wonderful return.

Thank you for the translation (Yurea is so extra and I'm always down for it. Also you can tell MC has some real nerves if losing his tongue 👅 doesn't send him into a panic, him being able to [Bandage] it aside).

Users who are viewing this thread