Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Black Ball (6)

Contributor
At least the editor has enough sense to hide the black bars underneath clothes and blankets.

Double-page supporter
"what does me coming to visit her have to do with makeup products"

prime example of shitty writing thats so extremely unbelievable that i cant imagine how anyone would put it into text form

Tbh Mc is being pretty retarded in this chapter ngl I know dude is smarter than that idk why he acting dumb like he gets dumber and denser when he’s around yurea.

I can sympathize with him being dense. He likely hasn't even considered the concept or possibility, I've been there before, and considering what his impression of her is, I'm not surprised.

He would probably realize it years after when thinking back on it.

(my personal example of being dense: this 6/10 that I always talked to and rode the bus with, said that the person she liked would always ride the bus with her, he never used swear words (I didn't at the time), and that he was a nice person she liked to talk to. I thought she meant someone else, and I asked questions about this person, to which she gave weird, vague answers. Realized she meant me 3-4 years later. I wasn't into her though, and the concept of relationship with her never existed in my mind)

Contributor
Brilliant idea MC! You're trying to explain love to a somewhat unstable character with yandere tendencies, and the first thing you think to compare love with is dying for each other? What could go wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread