Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 11 Ch. 41 - Black Ball (7)

I've got to say, Hikami is as good as it gets in terms of potential partners with the mc.

Dex-chan lover
"She just sees me as a little brother." Did he forget he gave her water mouth-to-mouth and she liked it?

Fed-Kun's army
This is story has gotten so twisted and complicated I hardly know what's going on anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Hikami is best girl and I got a bad feeling she’s gonna be done dirty. I guess I’ll just have hold out hope for the harem ending. If they do add bomb girl I guess that’ll give me some hope for a harem ending, which is really the only path I see to Hikami getting a good ending at this point.

He copped a feel of Kusora's ass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hikami always will be best girl though.

Dex-chan lover
@savris

I'm leaning more towards a harem ending myself. Keep in mind that the setup of the game is that whichever girls he raises points with keeps their affection towards him after they are returned to the normal world. Then again, Japan does have a history of copping out of harem endings...

Dex-chan lover
@Tsumi
I'm either for harem or Hikami ending. But from the feel I get from recent chapter it's going for Kusora or a bland cop out end..

Fed-Kun's army
@obsidianpassion Not necessarily. It forced him to finally admit to Kurosa that he has special powers even if he told her as little as he could. If he had reset then yeah it wound be pretty pointless. It also set the black ball as a powerful tool but one one he wants to use.

Plus, what's a good story without roadblocks. Whether this is a good story is up to interpretation.

Dex-chan lover
How odd, is he really going to reset the entire black ball incident? That's a lot of development with Kusora.

Dex-chan lover
i bit of a deus ex with the strength gain I mean even with like 100-200 str gain it will help him carry her.

Supporter
@Kireato I didn't mind before, now I think again.

It's just mc who think hikami look at him as brother despite how much kiss he did on her

I will root for either it Kisora or Hikami. I don't need third or any fmc

Users who are viewing this thread