Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 9 Ch. 33 - The Secrets to the Axis of Time 4

Sad he and hikami can never be in a relationship cause that would piss her off and then she'll just kill everyone, he has to do everything to appease her otherwise game over

Double-page supporter
Hello everyone. A transparent screen has appeared in front of my face with a button on it. What happens if I press this button?

Fed-Kun's army
It's strange how Kusora manages to still be pretty damn scary in spite of the main character's op abilities. The dude's barely figured out how to temporarily cool her down but it still feels like she could destroy his life in a single temper tantrum. He always has to walk on eggshells around her.

Take the hand thing this chapter. Does the MC need his hands to operate his checkpoint? That very well may be a way to destroy him without killing him and she just casually threw out the idea.

This series got real interesting after the first assault. Didn’t think I’d be this excited over new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
people being killed blood and gore, no problem
anime thighs ass and boobs, too dangerous for readers must be blurred

I could only think that in the future chapters, Yurea might know MC abilities more and more. The reason:
[ul]Yurea might fake sleeping to check what and why the MC trying to "tap" while there is none?[/ul][ul]She gave some hints about this "cutting his hand"[/ul][ul]little by little, Yurea might and will be coming IRL it's Affection increased in the multiplier of three[/ul]

Users who are viewing this thread