Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

1 she's a house spirit not made of flesh and blood so why did it kidnap her and even if her body is made of magic the human has way more so why didn't it go after him instead, and 2 this wasn't in the story I want the same lazy life from the novel but in manga form where the main character finds monsters annoying and yells at them when they attack his house trying to become the master of that land filled with magic.

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
A little bit of a spoiler in the novel he had sex so much with the house spirit and as a result the House became a Japanese castle with many upper floors! Also the mc will meet the Loli dragon and a big boob dragon soon.

If anyone interested in reading the Light novel in epub and pdf

https://lnwnepubs.com/house-magic-power-spot/

Dex-chan lover
@Mark551 do you mean like having sex with the house spirit levels up the house or something?

also how far into the novel do they start having sex

Contributor
I was expecting his power running through her to make her piss, since that was the fetish this manga seemed to be going for.

Dex-chan lover
And then, suddenly, dragons. Because that's how plots naturally develop.
that's not random at all.

@kronix No, Impregnating the house spirit will add another floor, but the house spirit can't bare a HUMAN child, so when I say the MC impregnate the House spirit that means that their "Child" is the new floor.

In the novel the MC has started having sex with the house spirit around chapter 10-30 if I remember correctly.

Group Leader
Man, I would really love to be able to "like" a comment that reflects exactly how I feel, like this one for exemple:

@SomeGuy1
And then, suddenly, dragons. Because that's how plots naturally develop.
that's not random at all.

This way, I wouldn't have the urge to post a useless duplicate comment.

• Thinking
Dex-chan lover
So she peed, a 'different' type of pee. I'll allow it!

Soiling Chapters: 3 of 3. Can we keep this piss train rolling? Find out, next time on

PISS IS STORED IN THE BALLZ!

Dex-chan lover
So if he knocks up his house does he get a new garden shed or what?

@Mark551 i would recommend posting the link to the original translator site or posting the novel updates link for easier redirecting.
Tho i do suppose the link you posted does help for those who prefer epubs/pdf

• This

Users who are viewing this thread