Ore no Imouto ga Saikou no Okazudatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
So..where's the fapping and the cum guzzling? That's the only reason anybod y's here isn't it ..:haa:

Dex-chan lover
For such a degenerate manga, I like this laidback and relaxing chapter.

Dex-chan lover
First two chapters were strong; hoping this chapter isn't going to be the norm...

Seeing that this thing is completed with 9 chapters, i suppose it adapted the whole LN Volume 1 which was the main volume and it finished, just to the point lmao, though there is alot more standalone LN volumes, like 8

Something i noticed is that the publisher France Shoin went hard to promote their Ero LN with shorts manga adaptations, since all of them ended pretty fast, between 3-5 chapters and this one going to 9
Ero Light novels just sounds like diet hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, this has only 9 chapters as far as I know, I planned on working on it but I guess I took my sweet time... Fair enough Degen Scans, you win this time grrr
it seems thet arent continuing this so u cld start working on it?

Group Leader
it seems thet arent continuing this so u cld start working on it?
Who says they aren't? It was just posted the 30th of september, they may post another chapter this month for all I know XD But I'll think about it, if I don't see a new chapter soon I'll try to work on the whole series, it's only 9 chapters total after all.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why did I read this??...
Why must this get published?? like how??
If it makes u feel better: this was released last year, it's already labeled as completed and only 3 chapters have been released so far here. Pretty sure this shit got the axe, can't be more than 20 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread