Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
My divorced dad told me once that him using his work stress as an excuse to lash out at my mom was his biggest mistake in his life.

He said that it was fully his own fault that he ruined his marriage, and urged me to never repeat his mistakes.

Lesson here being that having a hard job is never an excuse to be mean and negligent to your person of interest.
Sure but we've really not seen anything from her either. Dude was over working and tired. I didn't really see any mentioned of abuse either. She just felt neglected like any other attention starved wife does and apperantly went full ignore mod while knowing exactly why he is that way. Everything in this chapter is entirely his assumption.

Even his recollection of their fights are seems to be always due to her actions. I still don't see what is going to change if they get together again. Sure he won't work for a black company ever again but was that really all it was? I still yet to see how she actually cared about him in their past life but story's been mostly from his pov so maybe that's why.

Dex-chan lover
Sure but we've really not seen anything from her either. Dude was over working and tired. I didn't really see any mentioned of abuse either. She just felt neglected like any other attention starved wife does and apperantly went full ignore mod while knowing exactly why he is that way. Everything in this chapter is entirely his assumption.

Even his recollection of their fights are seems to be always due to her actions. I still don't see what is going to change if they get together again. Sure he won't work for a black company ever again but was that really all it was? I still yet to see how she actually cared about him in their past life but story's been mostly from his pov so maybe that's why.
Yeah we really do need her own POV to get a clearer picture.

I have hope that we will get it eventually, since in this story they don't treat the FMC like a soulless trophy for the protag to win, like a lot of other romance manga tend to do.

Dex-chan lover
That ending has to be bait, seeing that she was shipping the two of them earlier in the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
After this chapter, it's definitely the dude's fault for ruining their marriage.
"Sorry, honey, but the black company is more important than you."

Now I'm feeling bad for Yuzuka, who is falling again for this no-good bastard.
He literally said that he was the one who should be apologizing, ya know... :(

Dex-chan lover
It seems you lack understanding of western culture, or even mangadex rules:

You thought you were quick but I caught you red-handed:
t1A0xPx.png

Whether you're a troll or just a plain bigot, you have leave this civilized place and go back to your toxic dwelling.
I changed it cuz I thought I was being too harsh on you.

Clearly, I was wrong and you did deserve it.

So you weren't naive or ignorant after all, just a RETARD

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad how their marriage's failure just came down to a lack of communication on both sides. It shows how small things can snowball out of control before you even know it. At least they're getting the chance to do things over.
Kinda sad how MOST marriage’s failures just come down to a lack of communication on both sides. People get slighted by something and start wanting an apology without telling the other how they feel. They never get it because the other person doesn’t know what they did wrong, making the person even madder. Then it snowballs into unrelated fights due to the unresolved anger from the commutative baggage of the first event. Eventually you stop seeing your partner as your lover and start seeing them as the enemy. It hurts so bad because you still love them but stop liking them.

A simple “this makes me sad when you do X” will go a long way to saving relationships. If you love a reasonable person, then you will always have a chance at hope as long as they’re alive. Pro Tip: A simple “This makes me happy when you do X, thank you.” also goes a long way, and if they like you then they will probably try to do that for you in the future! Communicate folks, we have vocal cords for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
After this chapter, it's definitely the dude's fault for ruining their marriage.
"Sorry, honey, but the black company is more important than you."

Now I'm feeling bad for Yuzuka, who is falling again for this no-good bastard.
They both have problems. He didn’t take control of his life and let other stresses control him. She has a bad temper and doesn’t speak her mind, instead wanting him to mind read. They both need to fix themselves before their new marriage or they’ll run into the same problems again and again.

Lmao if quitting your job is that easy then black company and toxic work culture wouldn't be something that would troubled Japanese society that much.
Even in Europe is having trouble with the overpositive companies were your coworker are your Family and your Boss your friend.
I know people that can't disconnect from his work .

Dex-chan lover
Important question: How many photos is Shinzo Abear a composite of?

Dex-chan lover

friggin this, all people jumping on the MC this chapter, it's not like so far we haven't seen the ex wife trying to still being close and feeling regret too.
I changed it cuz I thought I was being too harsh on you.

Clearly, I was wrong and you did deserve it.

So you weren't naive or ignorant after all, just a RETARD
come on dude, no need to double down, why risk getting marked or banned for a silly discussion. (we can't assume everybody knows about japan work culture and black companies there)

Dex-chan lover
He literally said that he was the one who should be apologizing, ya know... :(
While she was sleeping. Maybe it would mean something if he said it when she could hear it, yet 4 page ahead they're quarreling again. For all the self-reflection he might be doing, his actions are going on the opposite way.

It's not like Yuzuka is blameless, but MC screwed up hard in his past life, and he doesn't seem that regretful or understanding in the current one. At least for me, it's becoming quite hard to empathize with him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread