Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 5

So like, they are some thinking there is going to be a misunderstanding, not taking into account that this series is intimately aware these two are full grown adults. So they have to either change the very way they wrote this series, or again something relating to their past gets brought up

Aggregator gang
Oh look, inner monologue that would have been GREAT to have been said at a marriage counselors office.... or just at the dinner table before it got to the level of a divorce.

Dex-chan lover
Make up already, you two clearly still have feelings.
Good for Yamada, btw.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the big misunderstanding that divides them again and resets all progress back to zero
Rinse and repeat. It will get boring fast. Well, if author didn't do it this way, assuming MC & FMC aren't retarded, this manga would end in less than 50 chapters. The only way to make this manga have more than 100 chapters is to copy Rent a Girlfriend strategy: Retarded characters

Dex-chan lover
Wtf? Author didn't need to jump the shark towards such extremely dark themes just to justify the divorce.

There are so many ways the topic of why people divorce can be touched on without such an extreme twist.
It is in the very last paragraph of the very last chapter. They just mention it and story just ends. It is completely out of place and dropped on you like a nuke out of nowhere. You don't even have time to process it because story just ends. It's like;

- We can fix the bad things as well now that we know they will happen! Like do you remember how your sister drugged me and tried to rape me and you thought i was lying while shitting on me until she yelled "i wanted to take away your happiness" to your face when cornered? Maybe you should have a better relationship with her this time around -

And that's it. Normally you'd think there would be no turning back after such a shit show but not here. It was just a minor inconvenience apperantly. Not paying her enough attention due to working for a black fucking company was more important of a reason for divorce.

Dex-chan lover
It is in the very last paragraph of the very last chapter. They just mention it and story just ends. It is completely out of place and dropped on you like a nuke out of nowhere. You don't even have time to process it because story just ends. It's like;

- We can fix the bad things as well now that we know they will happen! Like do you remember how your sister drugged me and tried to rape me and you thought i was lying while shitting on me until she yelled "i wanted to take away your happiness" to your face when cornered? Maybe you should have a better relationship with her this time around -

And that's it. Normally you'd think there would be no turning back after such a shit show but not here. It was just a minor inconvenience apperantly. Not paying her enough attention due to working for a black fucking company was more important of a reason for divorce.
Oh wow...

That's FAR worse than I expected geez.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this entire fight is basically "you think you know them enough to hate them" kinda scenario

Double-page supporter
No one reaches the level of divorce over such childish crap.
Divorce can happen over anything including childish crap from cheating to other stuff that it is too graphic to even talk about (I see that alot in my time as BHC).

It seem like they just divorce for a reason that could had been easily solved by them just sitting down and having a one to one talk with each other. Him being stress from work should've found time to tell her more about his day.

The girl is possessive to the point that she seem insecure and worry that

And the guy seem to have problems with conveying his feels that could ease her worries.

They both still obviously like each other. I feel if they could realize what went wrong they can better improve themselves mental and personality wise.
minor spoiler warning

It seem like they just divorce for a reason that could had been easily solved by them just sitting down and having a one to one talk with each other. Him being stress from work should've found time to tell her more about his day.

The girl is possessive to the point that she seem insecure and worry that

And the guy seem to have problems with conveying his feels that could ease her worries.

They both still obviously like each other. I feel if they could realize what went wrong they can better improve themselves mental and personality wise.

THAT IS WHAT I HATE. seriously, i hate this freaking plot. some dumb misunderstanding. i know deep down they're know about it. but they just keeping the heat on heart to their head, causing their brain and logical mind become dumb somehow. the mc is especially dumb in here. YOU DO KNOW THAT YOU ARE MARRYING "TSUNDERE" type shi of wife. surely you should know that the harsh word that come out of her mouth is having opposite meaning in her heart. how TF did these dude can't try to flipping his mind to think about it properly. i really hate that kind of mc man. but yeah, at least he still have a ball to apologize by being dumb shi out of jealously even tho he still denial. i do still hate that denial mindset tho. hope the sister will push him over the bridge to be a real man.

THAT IS WHAT I HATE. seriously, i hate this freaking plot. some dumb misunderstanding. i know deep down they're know about it. but they just keeping the heat on heart to their head, causing their brain and logical mind become dumb somehow. the mc is especially dumb in here. YOU DO KNOW THAT YOU ARE MARRYING "TSUNDERE" type shi of wife. surely you should know that the harsh word that come out of her mouth is having opposite meaning in her heart. how TF did these dude can't try to flipping his mind to think about it properly. i really hate that kind of mc man. but yeah, at least he still have a ball to apologize by being dumb shi out of jealously even tho he still denial. i do still hate that denial mindset tho. hope the sister will push him over the bridge to be a real man.

like, c'mon. our protagonist is an adult right? well i know there's bunch of adult with childish crap mind of thinking. but, arrrghhh nvm. i'm tired with this

Users who are viewing this thread