Ore no mental wa genkai desu - Ch. 1 - I'm at my wit's end

Dex-chan lover
I was just about to ask if this worth to have the psychological tag lol, well wherever this is going, i follow for now, seems promising?
thanks

Dex-chan lover
> 55.2 MB .png
lmao

Not that I mind, but the datasaver option compressed it into a 1.35MB page, which looks absolutely disgusting.
Splitting longstrips into multiple pages should help, and people who prefer loading original quality wouldn't have to wait for the whole chapter to load.

Dex-chan lover
All he has to do is to make a hidden folder, or hide it deep inside the disk. And why making another profile would be suspicious? Just say that the other one has admin privileges and you're not working on it becuase of security reasons

Group Leader
@Halo will keep that in mind for future uploads (Didn't know mangadex compressed the files even more, is that a new thing?), also the manga itself is old and has a lot of dust and artifacts... it's impossible to get rid of all the dust without killing the color and other stuff, I'll try new things and see how it goes. In my blog you can either download the chapter or read it online I believe it looks better than the one here.

Double-page supporter
Me: *Just casually fiddling with my laptop
Somebody: Heyyy, can we borrow it for work/study/presentation?

Me: BIG NO

looks really cool, I hope there will be more updates in the future ^^
looking forward to see what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
What a noob, just put it in C:\backup\Windows\System32\ with a bunch of decoy folders

Or put everything into a zip file and rename to .exe

It doesn't seems bad but the main character already have autism at chapter 1 so I'm a bit cautious about what's next

Double-page supporter
~3 long strip pages is very practical in MangaDex eh!!

Dex-chan lover
@Sammy
is that a new thing?
A couple of months new. In the reader settings there are two modes: original images and compressed. Guests see the compressed version by default, registered users can set it to original.
Original dust and artifacts are whatever, it's just when huge images get compressed via MD method (comparable to Photoshop jpeg level 8), it becomes quite messy.

Btw, I ran the 55mb page through PNGGauntlet and it compressed it to just 9.58MB with no quality loss😑

A couple of months new. In the reader settings there are two modes: original images and compressed. Guests see the compressed version by default, registered users can set it to original.

No wonder it took quite a long time for me to load only the entire 3 pages of this chapter. But wait, I'm using Default for reader setting and ON the data saver setting 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn MC is a dumbass. There's a bajilion ways to hide stuff, dude.

What a waste of good hardware.

Users who are viewing this thread