Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Ch. 68 - Frieri

Dex-chan lover
Is Harold trusting her so much because he knows her from the game? In the game she wasn't a real character, she was more like a system. But since her task was to offer superficial help to the player throughout the game, perhaps that automatically made her seem reliable. Being an intelligence-monger, though, should make her less trustworthy in reality. But then again, Harold himself must look quite dubious in anyone's eyes (apart from the Sumeragi), so he can't be too picky.

Dex-chan lover
“We do a lot of assuming here in the states, Consul general, it comes with the turf.”

That’s quite a lot of assuming going on here, did they somehow make it look like her whole reason for traveling is going there?

Cause yes they did take the airship, so they did have time to take her to the research center…
One doesn’t negate the other, one could say, that one couldn’t exist without the other.

I don’t get the context really.. I’m also really tired though, so I dunno :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Is Harold trusting her so much because he knows her from the game? In the game she wasn't a real character, she was more like a system. But since her task was to offer superficial help to the player throughout the game, perhaps that automatically made her seem reliable. Being an intelligence-monger, though, should make her less trustworthy in reality. But then again, Harold himself must look quite dubious in anyone's eyes (apart from the Sumeragi), so he can't be too picky.
Harold has trusted most everyone for non-combat jobs because it's hard to do worse than him. Tactically, the mere distribution of information in a less suspicious way is all MC is counting on to help everyone.

Dex-chan lover
:fml: I dropped it but had the notification up

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread