Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Harold's Wager

Group Leader
Some Notes:-

[ul]
[li]Bonus illustrations! Break Notice "Tired Harold" and Mangaka-trying-out-iPad "Harold's Violin" (in Color!)[/li]
[li]Make sure to read the raw on the official manga site to show your support for the series. Every view counts![/li]
[li]Exciting news for Novel readers, [/li]
[li]In case you missed it, there's an extra chapter from Volume 1 that's set at the end of Chapter 7![/li]
[li]If you want to continue into the novel, read from Chapter 18.[/li]
[/ul]

[ul]
[li]Manga Volume 1 (Physical) just released today! All 4 light novels also released digitally today! Get them if you're able, to support the authors.[/li]
[li]Want to know which novel chapter(s) is adapted by the manga chapters? Here you go. (WARNING: Chapter title spoilers)[/li]
[li]Come help out with the Death Flags wiki![/li]
[li]This series releases fortnightly (every two weeks). Also, a little known fact, Kirei Cake only has a single translator handling all the series, and is severely lacking in editors. Consider helping out if you're able![/li]
[/ul]

@GreeneValley

That is exciting news!
I can't wait for the two battle maniacs to become the best of friends

Also thanks KC for the quality translation!

Thanks a lot for continuing with this series. Appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for still continuing to translate this series despite the other group doing it too, now. I really appreciate it.

So KC's translation is better than the other group? I'm so used to learn new languages the hard way so I'm used to figure out the details from among the chaos.

Kudo's to any team that translate our favorite Manga. 🙋

Dex-chan lover
@w1j1ks95

I dunno. "Bastard" sounds like animosity. Harold's speech isn't trying to say, "I hate you", so much as "you are beneath me". "Loser" works better for that.

Thanks for the quality TL. The other team's version isn't very readable at all, so I'm glad I decided to wait for yours.

Users who are viewing this thread