Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - True Understanding

Group Leader
@zenyo in this case, Harold has the skills and “genius” to show for it, that those people are willing to tolerate his toxic rudeness.
While others just don’t dare to cross him.
Meanwhile the Sumeragi
is only short of worshipping him after this lol.
And they do show the other staffs and even their citizens hating on Harold.

@Jordygo like someone already mentioned, he offered the Sumeragi a chance to annul the engagement via the partnership, tho of course with the meeting this chapter the Sumeragi likely won’t let go of Harold anymore, as he’s too valuable.

@Alfredooo0s WDYM

I gave in waiting. Currently, I'm at chapter 31 for the WN and it's a good read.. too bad there's no LN eng translations, i think?

@GreeneValley, to follow the main storyline of the novel, didn't Harold (The MC) need Erica to hate him or think he was evil so Erica can join the hero's party. And now the dad is telling Erica to get close to Harold. Won't that fuck up what Harold was originally trying to do?

Dex-chan lover
What you should do Erica is to cook for him a Japanese Ramen or any Japanese foods. He really miss those and will soften his heart a little bit for you...

> Erica's Brother...... You Siscon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Alfredooo0s That's basically the trope of all isekai/reincarnation stories, that if the main character wants to have uneventful and peaceful life and/or want the timeline stay uninterrupted as much as possible, it will definitely all go the opposite way. Don't know a single story where that's what the MC wanted, and it actually happened.

Dex-chan lover
Interested to see how much the "intended" story gets derailed.

It's like every DnD campaign ever

Group Leader
@Alfredooo0s well, Tasuku also asked Erica to not let Harold find out that they know the truth, and so
Erica continues to pretend that she dislike Harold while aiding him in secret; and this allows Erica to still join the party as in the story as she still supposedly hates him (on the surface); but this time with the difference that Erica is secretly aiding him with his plans and also became the strongest in the party instead of the awfully kind-hearted support-healer in the original game.

Something that also confused me in the novel was when she felt the need to apologise because "she didn't even try to find out the truth". Girl, you asked him directly and he laughed while saying he killed the but mkay. I don't mind either way, I just don't like seeing someone apologising for something that wasn't their fault.

So I’m really craving some dipshit evil stuff now after reading fff trashero and I really want mc to just start killing and pillaging but I guess that’s never happening with how cautious mc is of his death flags.

@GreeneValley, well to be fair, no one every said to continue acting like how they did before. She's in a way, beating herself up to apologize to him. And she doesn't know what Harold's planning. Also, while Tatsuka did say keep it a secret, no one said to dislike Harold, and if you look back into Pg. 10 of the chapter, it says something about if Erica has a strong resolve to believe and follow in such a man. And not to mention the "Get close to him" part??

Hm...I'm glad Erica understood her wrongdoings and is trying to understand him, I'm also glad the father is giving her such advice, he's also right, our baby is really brilliant now isn't he~~ hahaha, that's our baby boy, he's doing so well~~!!! 😍🥰🥰

Group Leader
@Phaggot Nothing is stronger than a siscon against the person who'll take away the sister 🤣
Soo looking forward to the fight

@Alfredooo0s Yeah true 🤔 Thing is, to prevent Harold from figuring out that they found out the truth thru spying on him (and breaking the little trusts he has for them), Erica will have to continue to think that Harold is the cold-hearted murderer that think of his people as expendable things. It'd be too suspicious if she just suddenly warm up to him.
I suppose she will eventually try to get closer to him but until then she has to pretend to hate his guts like she did before for now. Lol now I'm imagining them orchestrating fake accidents that allows the Sumeragi to figure out the truths naturally..

@GreeneValley regarding Erica. I know it's painfully far away but
I can't wait for Harold to join the hero's party in that dungeon and ask Erica to start the last fight off with her strongest spell. I can only imagine how sweet the look on his face will be when she mentions its... meteor I believe? And ends up clearing out the majority of monsters in one go.

Users who are viewing this thread