Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - True Understanding

My fellow novel readers,
that crying scene is near!!!! I cant wait for all those other things to happen and then get to see MC in his teens/adult form half naked while swinging that training sword. I can't wait ❤️

Thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
@okasamyn lol that's like waaaay ahead in Book 3 (we're at the end of Book 1 atm), still a loooong way to go, I'm fairly excited for
his meeting with the game protagonist thooo, and their fight, which is just a little after this arc!!

Group Leader
OMG this manga is so good. It even goes to the extend of showing that even with he knowledge of the MC, he still need to do trials and tests to make sure things goes well.

Is there a way to support the Manga over the internet? Does it have a Patreon thingy or kofi thingy or manga plus thingy?

Group Leader
@orangpelupa Yes, you can read the raws on the official website! Every view counts! Follow the authors' Twitters, like and retweets and stuffs.

And if you can afford to, support by buying the books! Both the light novel and manga are now available both physically and digitally! For ebooks, I recommend Bookwalker and/or Amazon.co.jp Kindle 🥳

Aggregator gang
Now that's what I'm talking about. Emotional decisions right here will result in nothing but trouble for mc.
This chapter just raise my score of the manga from 8 to 9.
P.s the FMC was almost about to do what I was thinking the manga would, that would've been quite frustration as passed couple of chapter have been nothing but frustrating to read. At least her father knows what's up. Gave her a good advice.

Wasn't the old Sumeragi loser supposed to break off the engagement as compensation? Now trying to ship daughter together? Backstabber! A leg must be cut off! (keep in character)

Group Leader
At least dad has brains, as expected of an actually competent noble household

Dex-chan lover
The first part of this chapter is one of the things that separates this series from the usual isekai trash. In the vast majority of isekai with a male MC, Girl A's only worries are to make the denser-than-tungsten MC awaken to romantic feelings at all and to beat Girls B, C, D, and E in the MC's harem. That's it. The relationships in those nameless series are about as exciting as an hours long queue to a rollercoaster, whereas in this series it's the rollercoaster ride itself.

Dex-chan lover
A doting brother=siscon=pervert...how? Why? I know different cultures express their feelings differently, but imo, anything besides sexual desire/behavior should be fine!

Dex-chan lover
On reread, 2nd tine raising daughter? Am I missing context here or is that hinting at a time loop?

Users who are viewing this thread