Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.5 - Thoughts, Overlapping

Dex-chan lover
It seems to me Erica should have started to learn healing magic earlier. I wonder what made her start to learn it in the orginal timeline, as it couldn't have been for Harold's sake. I'm pondering this because if she had learned it, let's say, naturally, shouldn't she have begun her studies earlier, just like Harold was learning combat magic earlier (not just neo-Harold, but the original as well). Yet the initial impetus now was Harold getting injured. Well, who knows, since it was the game setting, it doesn't really matter.

It seems to me Erica should have started to learn healing magic earlier. I wonder what made her start to learn it in the orginal timeline, as it couldn't have been for Harold's sake. I'm pondering this because if she had learned it, let's say, naturally, shouldn't she have begun her studies earlier, just like Harold was learning combat magic earlier (not just neo-Harold, but the original as well). Yet the initial impetus now was Harold getting injured. Well, who knows, since it was the game setting, it doesn't really matter.
If i had to guess it would be outbreak of miasma. She is very compassionate and would try to do anything to save people in her land. Which would lead to try learning healing magic as much as possible in hope to find cure. But MC lessened its threat of it by his recommendations

Dex-chan lover
same as previous, but mainly she probably woudnt have started this early, since the miasma would get worse and worse over time (we wernt told when the heros party comes to clear the dungeon so time is a miss here)

Reactions: le3
Supporter
same as previous, but mainly she probably woudnt have started this early, since the miasma would get worse and worse over time (we wernt told when the heros party comes to clear the dungeon so time is a miss here)
In a previous chapter, Harold said "8 years from now", iirc.
It does make sense since they're all under 10yrs old, but i imagine 8yrs of miasma would be devastating

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread