Ore no Zensei no Chishiki de Teihen Shoku Tamer ga Joukyuu Shoku ni Natte Shimai Sou na Ken

The art is great, I'm glad the MC didn't do the join the class and be outstanding route (but it's still early days...)

Sooo instead of being of Goku the OP saiyan alien we instead get Goku the OP pokemon trainer?
I'm fine with that.

Dex-chan lover
i was along for the ride until he delivered what is presumably a god to the moon and she granted him the power to control time and revive the dead.
the point of the manga is "tamers are seen as weaker then their supposed to be" not "MC becomes a god by chance". the former is an interesting story the latter is not

Dex-chan lover
I see many comments regarding how good the art is... Let's be honest: the art was good on the first few pages, then it went down. The faces are simplistic, more often than not the characters only have one eye (not even because the other one is covered or anything, it's straight up not drawn, leaving a large blank space), and the proportions are not consistent. And the story is trash.
If you want a good Isekai, don't lose your time on this one.

Artemis is absolutely the CUTIEST!!! Her artwork is spot on, reactions portrayed are on point and the author writing her this way is worthy of this entire project reading. I really like this one (story) a lot. :love:

let me show you how tamers are actually the strongest by
1. using cheat staff weapon that has nothing to do with taming
2. using flying nimbus cloud that has nothing to do with taming
3. using god powers given by a bow on the moon that have nothing to do with taming

please at least stay true to your premise as clichee as it may be also stop stealing stuff from folklore

let me show you how tamers are actually the strongest by
1. using cheat staff weapon that has nothing to do with taming
2. using flying nimbus cloud that has nothing to do with taming
3. using god powers given by a bow on the moon that have nothing to do with taming

please at least stay true to your premise as clichee as it may be also stop stealing stuff from folklore
That may be true, but I do love the art and the story flow. No matter how I perceive it, this is still a very fun read and I am enjoying it to no end. I love the "chibi" inserts from time to time, and again, Artemis's expressions .... so cute! 🥰

I see many comments regarding how good the art is... Let's be honest: the art was good on the first few pages, then it went down. The faces are simplistic, more often than not the characters only have one eye (not even because the other one is covered or anything, it's straight up not drawn, leaving a large blank space), and the proportions are not consistent. And the story is trash.
If you want a good Isekai, don't lose your time on this one.
😃 This may be true for you, and I somewhat agree, but overall I most certainly enjoying this read. And with so many choices out there I am glad that you find other works to be enjoyable as well. Please continue to support these authors and artists as you can! Everyone has their own little joys and dislikes, I tend to focus on those little joys ... really helps with the complexion.

Interesting at start, boring AF after the early chapter especially after he go wander to academy.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the chapters?... Pls ignore this... For some reason i cant delete this post...

Users who are viewing this thread