Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki

Oh man that sucks.. I really liked this series.

I would have liked to have seen it go much further. Kawazu was such a likeable character.

Contributor
Chapter 40 needs the "End" flare added to it in the chapter list.

Dex-chan lover
It was just ok, but fine enough to keep me here. So I am happy it ended earlier since I would've hate trying to finish hundred chapters of these.

Dex-chan lover
Good chance the sloppy art was this one's undoing. It couldn't keep up with the mental flood of isekais.

Dex-chan lover
it was a good isekai...when it came out, nowadays others pushed it underground, for both plot and art style...I almost forgot that 90% of isekai where drawn fromdogs at the start of the trend.
Sadly this one totally deserved a axe, a good plot that doesn't have bloody revenge or fast harem isn't enough to counter low quality and a increbly slow release...only 40 chapters from 2013, and they never returned on the corrupt country that enslave summoned heroes, a real waste.
We can only hope it gets rebooted or continued from another mangaka in the future, I know of a few isekai that have multiple releases with decent art and the story not even being much distant from 2 versions running in parallel, so is not impossible.

An isekai that wraps itself up nicely before it starts to drag on too long... is good.

wait... that was the end?

there was still a lot of other stuff to do and things still remains unanswered...

I guess this is yet another Novel Promo series... o well.

Still quite a good series tho so I'll rate it a 8 out of 10.

WTF what about the thing that makes Thud in the summit of that world tree, what about that ending? Is he supporting the world in a dream? Axed ending

Double-page supporter
When the f*ck was this completed?

The LN is actually a lot further... I get this manga got canceled... but why? I’ve waited several years for closure...Dammit

Aggregator gang
The hell... That seemed like a begining not a damn ending ...

Group Leader
Aiii, another one of these early generation isekais getting the axe.

Ah well, here's hoping for the novel to get picked up again, at some point.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty light and fun. It doesn't "end" it just "stops" at some point. Clearly axed. But it was still worth reading. Might check out the LN someday.

Dex-chan lover
Someone needs to pick up where the LN translator left. Only up to ch57 on novelupdates and 10 volumes so there's a lot that was left untranslated.

Users who are viewing this thread