Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
What the heck MC?
The baseball dude will backstab you agan whenever he has a chance. I can feel it.

Dex-chan lover
mc is too nice, why he want to be friend with them again especially the sun dude.

No one noticed the letter that Sun showed? Caught me so off guard that it made me laugh for a bit.

Group Leader
If you wanna piss someone off, that's exactly what you should write on a challenge letter. Well done 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Everyone who thinks this has a goofy plot that's filled with repetitive gags leading to some eventual end, and think that's some kind of failure:

If you don't know, the name for this genre is FARCE. Look it up.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think that's the kind of thing that you just forget and pretend nothing happend.
Even if you forgive them it's not easy to just be friends like nothing happend.

Dex-chan lover
Argh, everyone talking about Cosmos but what i can't really get is he forgiving so easily Sun. I really need a backstory that justify it.

Dex-chan lover
Those people really don't deserve forgiveness, they're all pretty crazy people.

Lol this "best friend" set him up, punch him and throw him in the janitors storage room. Then let whole school bully him. Hel if it wasn't for Sumireko he will still been bully. This two other girls are pieces of shit too. Like come on what type of bs is this. If the author presented a ligitimate reason, situation for him to go back to being his friends with them. But just because just like that, when they used him for the benefit and when he had no used actively looked to damage him and his normal life. Like what the actual fuck!!

Bro all these people complaining without even giving a reason why they're "critiquing" it. Before you say "FrEe SpEEcH" to me should realize if you don't like the series you can just drop it but of course your thick skulls will skip what I said and go to the next chapter to bash on it anyway so I don't see a reason why I should complain.

lmao call me anything but im not gonna forgive someone who bully me EVER. Even if i die, im still not gonna forgive them no mater what. They made my life suffer so why should i forgive them?

Users who are viewing this thread