Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

I mean seriously, I don't think this author has ever had any genuine friends because even for a beta type character, this guy was literally made to be walked all over. How could he possibly want to be friends with any of them? His best friend betrayed him in a fu*$ed up way and caused him to bullied by his entire class (btw, f them too, they're all trash) all because of the fact a girl he didn't even know except for seeing her ONE time didn't like him and liked the mc instead. How much of a pussy can you be?

Then there is his childhood friend who, honestly, were it not for her believing everyone else instead of her friend she has known her entire life and treated like shit, would be fine. Cuz I mean it's not like she has to like him right? So in that sense, it's okay to ask for support in chasing after her crush. But she screwed the pooch when she took the crushes (Sun) side instead of giving him an actual chance to explain.

As for Cosmos, she's just a dumb thot through and through. Absolutely not worth the time.

And the MC, besides his creepy monologing of a harem or taking the other girl Sun doesn't choose as a gf, did absolutely nothing wrong. Yet, feels it's his duty to fix all the shit THEY caused. He's easily one of the most pathetic mc's around. On the other hand tho, I did appreciate him trying to be mature about it instead of just lashing out.

And Panji. Man, she's a basket case. Very manipulative but except for the time she made the mc deal with the bullying instead of fixing it right then and there when she could have, she has yet to do something truly bad. A bitch regardless tho. Get with her or better yet, the camera lady ( I think Asunaro is her name) and forget everyone else and move on. Better yet, get with one of them and continually throw it in everyone's face. Watching Sun get cucked if he chose Panji and forcing the girls to deal with his love life would probably fix this ridiculous manga and give it some karmic justice.

The MC is a total fucking retard, why would you befriend someone who backstabbed you once already, he is doomed to be backstabbed again.

Also, fuck the childhood "friend" who takes the side of the rapist before even letting Joro explain himself. Love or not this was completely idiotic.

I honestly feel bad for Panji to be in love with the MC.

This is where I dropped this.

Dex-chan lover
@depzdai a selfish cunt
@Tormval because he is a retard with a good heart that keeps thinking he can play the keikaku master
@Akemua This is a series about awful people being awful, the fact that the entire school hasnt ostricized them is surprising
ly bad writting
, but i guess the author just wants to push this narrative into some other "CLEVER" twist.
@jimkage he should have transfered schools and fucked over everyones plans.

Holy cow, what a trainwreck this manga is.

Are there any people reading the light novel who could tell us if it's worth expecting anything remotely interesting to come out of this manga? Should I drop this already before I get cancer?

why the fuck does he want to be friend with that dude again ? In all of his flashback he's always the giving one in their relationship, and I've never seen this supposed "best friend" give back anything significant enough to justify forgiving his backstabbing. Heck they didn't even hang out or even talk about girls or games or sports or anything outside of their study, stuffs actual male teenage friends would do. And the guy didn't do something dramatic like save his life or give some life changing advice either.

I mean, he talked more with the fucking school pres, who's pretty much just a colleague/superior, than this dude.

uggghh. why so cringe. I wonder if the LN is like this too. It has just been picked up I hope they go at it.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter I try to think of why I'm still reading this.
I really don't know.

Fed-Kun's army
To all people who said crappy story and dropping manga,

See you again next chapter, maso bastard

The ur a fagget note is the only good thing about this series and that's all just the based scanalotor's work

Dex-chan lover
Damn, some of ya'll just like the MAL community. Is it that hard to just stop reading something once it changes to something you don't like? 😅😅
Though I can't really judge since I read manga/watch anime for the entertainment, not to be a critique or anything.

Dex-chan lover
ahh i can sorta almost understand he wanted to be friends with the dude and the childhood friend, coz u know they have known each other for a longer time and all that, but why does he have to care about the president at this point?

- best friend : ok yeah i get it, they even call themselves out, thats a best friend if i ever see one
- childhood friend : meh kidna get it, they have known each other for such a long time its like cutting ties with a family member, its hard to completely sever that relationship

- president : legit no idea why its important at this point

Ok, I give up. I've read a LOT of trash manga and novel before, but this is just another level. I've seen hentai with better stories than this shit.

Dex-chan lover
okay i absolutely lost it at the challenge letter.

Also I knew it had to be resolved with prez but honestly, to suggest for him to have to go to her first what's up with that lmao. I totally get him wanting to be together again with childhood friend. Baseball guy less so but he clearly cared about him for a long time as well and even understood that he unconsciously hurt him (even though his revenge was totally uncalled for compared to the amount mc apparently 'hurt' him). But with pres it's like ??? He has no obligation to make up with her and he clearly showed that by forgetting about her. She should have approached first and not complain.

Users who are viewing this thread