Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Hey looks like someone captured the true essence of high school girls in manga form.

Or at least I would say that if social media hadn’t already dulled our brains and get us to not give a fuck anymore. No one, boy or girl, would be this elaborate nowadays.

Joro should marry the bench, those fateful encounters was a proof that they're meant to be. lol.

Honestly if newspaper girl wanted to hook up with him she should've done something when thot 1 thot 2 and his a**hat best friend left him alone during the first arc

Dex-chan lover
@ak0ztik
Glad someone could see the real OTP
All the other gurls are thots

And shouldn't it be 'previous day' instead of 'yesterday' ?

listened to giorno's theme, Il vento d'oro, while reading this. Highly reccommend. Im sure L's theme would work pretty well to, or maybe the other jojo themes.

Dex-chan lover
What a crazy girl,
she's planning all the plan, even slander MC reputation, just want to be together and like him?
*corner the target and makes the target fall for you..

hopefully president cosmos exposed her plan

YOU CANT JEBAIT ME YOU FUCKIN AUTHOR,

I KNOW THAT THERE WONT BE A HAREM AND PANJI IS THE ONLY GIRL THAT LOVES HIM

DONT BE FOOLED AGAIN AND AGAIN VIEWERS! THE CAKE IS A GOD DAMN LIE!

Dex-chan lover
So first arc was terrible childhood friends and student council pres.
and second arc is crazy newspaper club girl.

Honestly the women around Joro is just terrible... he really should just cut all ties and just stay with Panji. The last three women have done nothing but ruin his social life tbh.

this news paper girl is a fucking annoying bitch, the way she act like she have high ground just because she can threten and spread flase lies on newspaper. worst kind of girl that i despire the most and deserve to be bully. hope this bitch get the same treatment Joro gotten before.

Dex-chan lover
with the way things have been going, its going to be a stupid twist like she actually loves Cosmos or the other THOT, hell she might even be after Panji.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this is a confession since there isn't a bench in sight.

That girl messaged that rude msg to everyone except for pansy. And remember in a past chapter it showed pansy has some sidekicks hiding in the library.. so its most likely she is one of them.. thats my prediction.

author is trying hard at 'what harem? the real answer is chapter 11 page 52!!'
we're in overtime mode. the manga actually ended 11 chapters ago lol

Users who are viewing this thread