Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
kinda sad this ended, even if the arc with the kouhai of pantsy really was meh. the arc just before kinda dragged a bit but at least it was nice seeing jouro having to deal with so much shit at the same time and seeing him snap, have to deal with the consequences of all that, then pick himself up and deal with all the other stuff that came out from it. and the ending was silly but still nice.

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to translate this series, really appreciated, and really sad the screenshots for the TL notes didn't cover the full extent of the pages. Seemed really nicely done. Thanks a lot for the effort everyone put into it, and hope your other projects go well <3

Dex-chan lover
This series went to shit after the first big twist, you can see that the author had no idea where to go after that.

Dex-chan lover
gg everyone, its over

90% thinks it went downhill after the 1st big arc was resolved and honestly im in that group, after being so fucking interesting it went right the fuck up to the classic troupes,the osanajami and the pres fell in love with her, and turned in a harem, new girl per arc, etc.

most of the new characters were just a plot device instead of actual characters, the only important one kinda decent was the blonde and her dad, te restaurant girl didnt do much, he got better mostly because of the work instead of her, panty kouhai was absolute trash,etc

Even the anime was dropped like a hot potato by watchers after the 1st arc, coz it took back everything unique to it as a
self conscious comedy, honestly i just wanted patty to get with someone els...gg

Fed-Kun's army
Finally.......... Its done. Manga had an excellent start but got horrible shortly thereafter.

Contributor
Finally it's over.
With only 42 chapters, everyone reading this is already tired with the story.

I don't even want to imagine all the rest in the Light novel which is published since forever, it must be tons of stupids filler, harem gimmicks and horrible drama.

At least we got a ok end for the manga.

If you guys only knew how the LN got completely ridiculous in the last volume....

RIP Sasanqua best girl... SERIOUSLY... she is the only one that was really waifu material and she wasn't a complete psycho like the other girls....

Dex-chan lover
The novel so far has been consistent and most of the last volume revelations were hinted/foreshadowed through the course of the series

Fed-Kun's army
I checked the light novel spoilers for vol 14, jesus christ no wonder people called it a dumpster fire, WTF is even the point lol........

This was decent, but honestly who else got ntr vibes when she said "are you the only one that likes me?"

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, the translator's handwriting is just like my older sister's 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I hate that Pansy won. Even though I knew she would I was really hoping for a twist or something.

Hlz

Thanks for translation. Im happy that this one was concluded at least in some way though im also bit sad mangaka couldnt keep the package together and push it further.. also the story had balls to end it with a proper pairing instead of some weird mutual paper thin ceasefire until the credits roll.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I knew Pansy was going to win, if anyone won. Thank god the author at least had the balls to end it with a proper victor. So tired of my favorite harem manga literally ending exactly as it started, as if the author was saying "and everything goes full circle!" (fuck you if you do that!) Anyway, ultimately he had the biggest connection to Pansy so Pansy won. My favorite heroine was someone else, but I'm used to my favorite heroine being sidelined, so I've become numb to the pain. That said, people are talking about how trashy the LN is, and please, for the love of god, someone put the LN ending in spoilers. I must know.

Users who are viewing this thread