Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

One of the few fans of having a Sasanqua winner in this harem, but its all good.
And also, it was Jouro who said the Title, not pansy. As is how it's gone all throughout the series.

Aggregator gang
Damn that translation notes. Thanks for the effort for providing this to public, great job. Really appreciate it 😊😊

Dex-chan lover
i dont following the manga/novel, just watching the anime and then this chapter pop up.. (oh its already end) taa daa, no more waiting all the time just for reading filler/bullshit drama

Thank you for the translation. been a fan of this manga from the start, and it's nice getting to the end (though it coulda gone just a little longer :/)

A decent original manga ending, I suppose. It's just funny that Sazanka didn't even get to her second form (lol), but I prefer her this way, anyway.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the series! ... I still can't stand Pansy though... Ending rejected :p

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations!

And the TL notes has low resolution. Hard to read it.

Dex-chan lover
Happy Ending!

Those TL notes are damn awesome. Makes me feel so lazy!

Contributor
At least this manga adaptation has a definitive (though glaringly obvious from the start) victor and isn't an open ending, so there's that.

Dex-chan lover
it was great at the start, then just got really confusing towards the end.
that said, i approve of this ending.

Could it be that the last bubble isn't correctly translated? I mean, it doesn't seem to make sense, at least for me.
I can't read Japanese, but looking into the raws I noticed that that bubble doesn't contain a question as it has no question mark. Using Google Translate, instead of "Are you really the only one who likes me?" it says "You are the only one who likes me".

Dex-chan lover
@Eti2d it's a title drop. "Are you really the only one who likes me?" is the title of this manga translated to English

Users who are viewing this thread