Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

Dex-chan lover
There's no possible happy ending to all this.
Even if you try to make pairs with the 2 guys and 3 girls, that still leaves one - but I don't expect it to play out that way at all.
No harems, either.
At best, I'm only expecting one pair out of this. Worst case, everyone's alone.

Group Leader
There's no possible happy ending to all this.
The happy ending is that all 5 people form a sex club like in Uwakoi and live happily ever after.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
The happy ending is that all 5 people form a sex club like in Uwakoi and live happily ever after.
The irony is that Uwakoi ended in the worst way possible. Nobody lived happily ever after.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Interesting that the main conflict is how the MC needs to become more selfish and stop trying to fix everyone's problems.

No matter how he tries he will not be able to make everyone's wishes come true, but if he admitted that I don't believe anyone would blame him.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so looking forward to the next chapter and to how Panji is looking to fix their relationships fix at all.
I have two theories to that:
1. Panji tries to show them that she is friends with Joro and that they will need him to help Sun-chan
2. She shows them the sticky situation Joro is in himself so that they might understand his side of the equation
3. She just wants to see the world burn (insert villainous laugh)

On a side note is it only me who has troubles with the comment options (yeah I don't bother to learn all of the bb-code) on top of the text space? When I press one of those buttons it always erases my entire comment

Dex-chan lover
@Orange_Orange Interesting that the main conflict is how the MC needs to become more selfish and stop trying to fix everyone's problems.

No matter how he tries he will not be able to make everyone's wishes come true, but if he admitted that I don't believe anyone would blame him.

Lâmo. what ? The Mc intrigue behind people back for his own benefit. he did that so he could take one of these girl. What did you read ?

Double-page supporter
Hey best friend san, your bastardry is showing.

Actually, everyone’s been pretty shallow so far, other than creepy librarian best girl. But the fact that best girl is a creepy stalker is... uh...

these translations are awful, someone competent please come and try your hand

Group Leader
@Lotvk I invite you to translate Japanese or Chinese to english if you think it's an easy job to do ?

@LaloSama I don't, which is why I said "competent". Any translation is better than no translation, don't get me wrong. It seems like the newer releases are much better, so at least it's only a couple chapters (and minor errors in the later chapters) that seem to need fixing.

Group Leader
@Ronster Big Boob Long Hair likes Mutton Head, and Smaller Boob Short Hair also likes Mutton Head. Mutton Head likes goth edgy girl, but goth edgy girl likes classic MC. Mutton Head asks Smaller Boob Short Hair to “help” him win over goth edgy girl, hilarity/depression ensues.

Double-page supporter
Here we go baby.

Best friend san go fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit.

Group Leader
@rautzero We're now working on Chapter 10 and 2 translators are now doing from chap 11 to 14 :)
Hope we gonna chase them up soon, since proofread takes kinda long time 'cause we want to deliver a good quality :)

Users who are viewing this thread