Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

Dex-chan lover
@xopasstheaux

In what sense? The cathartic payoff or the setting with twisted but loveable main characters?

Towards the latter: Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen (I'ts been a while since I caught up, but lots of sleeper-agent type characters here)

Taking it a step further: Abnormal-kei Joshi (Be warned, this one is pretty messed up)

Reeling it back a lot: Legendary Moonlight Scuplter (Manhwa or LN. It's like SAO with a scheming, self centered MC who can be sorta sociopatic at times. If this is your thing, most korean power fantasy Manhwa are in this vein)

Dex-chan lover
I'm too much of a brainlet but
WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED??
WHO WAS THE BAD GUY?
WHO USED WHO?
WHY WAS THE MC BULLIED SO MUCH
AND WHY WAS THE MC JUST "fine" WITH IT?

THOTS AND HIS CHAD """""best friend"""" LITERALLY USED HIM AND LEFT FOR DEAD JUST FOR >muh love AND HE WAS JUST FINE??
NIGGA, GET OUT OF YOUR PRETENTIOUS IDEOLIGIES. A CHAD BASEBALL ACE, A SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEMBER AND SCHOOL IDOL JUST GANGBANGED HIM TO BULLY EVERYONE AND I BET THE TEACHERS INVOLVED IN THIS SOMEHOW

AND THEN THEY JUST SAID "Sorry guys, my fault. He was the good guy after all. Can you please be nice again with him?"

They just orchestrated this and there is NO WAY everyone at school just admit their fault so it's either the bullying worsen or the hate now redirects to those three twofold.

Fuck, this made me angry so much.

@MasterPannya

There are two bad guys. Panji's tits. I mean christ all of the conflicts were caused by Sun preferring Panji's tits over Himawari's/Cosmo's tits. Pretty much the only reason Joro ends up getting treated like human garbage was because he thought that in order to score he would have to help Himawari/Cosmos or set up Sun with Panji. But if Panji had just unbuttoned her shirt in the second chapter he wouldn't have bothered with any of that and wouldn't have been set up by Sun since Sun would've "lost" on the spot. So really the sudden 180 that Joro does when she shows the goods was what really annoyed me. The author wrote 11 chapters where he clearly wanted us to care about his characters struggling with their feelings and then threw all that away to say that nothing really mattered aside from Panji's tits.

Group Leader
Major issues from chapter 11 are now fixed:
- Page 22 missing
- Last page was mis-translated.

Sorry for the problems.

Panji out here playing the long con, playing chess while everyone else playing checkers what a badass

Fed-Kun's army
what am I reading? manga for chuckold? might as well go to EXH and search NTR.

Seriously tho, what's this story all about? it's blatant self torture manga in my opinion. if it was hentai plot then yes, it might be interesting but this shite is "romance". care someone explaining it to me? I'm intrigued with the story development but I'm not masochist enough to read it.

The romance part is for the MC and the glasses lady the others girls and guys are a bother for the couple. Reas the LG

@Straborvsky well, the story is that MC is a beta male that sets up couples and that's all "fRiEnDShiP btw hahAA" on his best bud while secretly plotting to set himself up with girls too, I won't spoil it too much but one thing led to another and reveals that the story is about literal pieces of shit, you saw that episode of south park where Bono of U2 was revealed to be literally the biggest piece of shit in the world? Its like that. Though, the glasses girl is pretty much saved from all the shittyness for the most part, and the male MC is only half shit I guess. All in all, it ain't as bad as what you're expecting or assuming.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the explanation, but I guess this type of manga still not my cup of tea. Might give a chance when I'm sure it's going to be (at least) a good term or happy ones.

Users who are viewing this thread