Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that the backstabbing arc's over and it has finally edged on to become a simple love comedy. I mean, that arc was the thing that made the whole manga/LN an excellent one deviating from the norms, but it's just really sad for some reason. Must be because it hits too close to home lmao. Anyways, this is pretty good, I wish the LN translation would come along faster and more smoothly...

Dex-chan lover
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. A N I M E A D A P T A T I O N
VuySY6e.jpg

Aggregator gang
are they caught up to the raws or was this dropped ? any how i really want to now the rest of the story (also Yay for anime adaption!!!)

Is this just shitty Onanie Master Kurosawa? An incel who thinks highly of himself tries to pull some clichéd Chad bullshit only to have it backfire immensely and seriously damage his relationship with his friends? The first volume certainly seems to think so, and now that we're into volume 2 it's just boring aftermath stuff. Why didn't the author play up the sociopath in this guy and his friend and make it an(to quote one Eyepatch Wolf) unconventional traditional battle manga? Why wasn't this conflict the center of this series? Why was it wrapped up so quickly and unsatisfyingly in the first volume? Why did it keep going past its initial premise to this crap and pretend that literally *anything* protag or his friend did was forgiveable after such a short period? If you really want to read this manga go read Kurosawa. It hasn't gone anywhere and is still leagues better than this, even if the first volume had immense potential.

Contributor
The only reason to read this manga/novel or watch anime, is only Panji.

Others characters are godamn awful , all of them.

Fed-Kun's army
After the initial twist this manga took a nose dive. The art got worse, and everyone's a bitch to the MC. The MC is also a dick for only liking Panji for looks. Should just focus on Panji.

None of these characters have a shred of intelligence and I'm split on a love hate relationship with this manga

fhq

The secret to why the protag's scheme didn't work is because he didn't ejaculate on his harem's belongings. He needs to cum on their shit immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread