Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Ch. 107 - Farming with Cheats

Dex-chan lover
"Oh y-y-yeah, don't worry, I'll go to the cuck shed and leave my wife and her boyfriend alone. Just please don't be too rough with her, she's pregnant after all. I'll cook breakfast because you two will probably be hungry in the morning after all that action. Arigathanks gozaimuch"

Dex-chan lover
Used to really enjoy this series, but this arc is a drag for how much I had initially anticipated it. The male lead is spineless. The brother's a raging asshole. Chris kinda stands up to him but also lets him walk all over her husband. And no one's communicating. Basically, the sorta contrived drama that lazy manga go for.
To be fair the brother did put the MC in the hospital on their first meeting most would be scared of a violent raging asshole with a sister complex like him.

Contributor
If anything, Louise probably exhausted what magic power she brought with her from the other world, we were already clued in by their findings that the modern world is practically barren of magic power. She'll have to find another way to "recharge", I'd say. Not via the Fate method, I hope.

Anyway, this terrible arc really ruined my perception of both Kanji and Bartholomeus and tanked my enjoyment of this manga. I can only hope it gets better, but I don't know.

If it doesn't... well, maybe that other newer farmer x female knight reverse isekai manga would do it. Some might call it a rip-off of this, but as Fate's Shirou Emiya puts it, "There is no rule that says an imitation cannot defeat the original."

Dex-chan lover
If anything, Louise probably exhausted what magic power she brought with her from the other world, we were already clued in by their findings that the modern world is practically barren of magic power. She'll have to find another way to "recharge", I'd say. Not via the Fate method, I hope.

Anyway, this terrible arc really ruined my perception of both Kanji and Bartholomeus and tanked my enjoyment of this manga. I can only hope it gets better, but I don't know.

If it doesn't... well, maybe that other newer farmer x female knight reverse isekai manga would do it. Some might call it a rip-off of this, but as Fate's Shirou Emiya puts it, "There is no rule that says an imitation cannot defeat the original."
To quote T. S. Eliot famously said, “Good writers borrow. Great writers steal."

Group Leader
I skipped to the part where they got married so hope someone can explain this to me. I recall that Chris is able to use healing magic. Why didn't she use her magic to heal Kanji? Did she lose her ability to use magic?

Dex-chan lover
for a supposed grand magician, she's a dumbass lol
as well as the story is crap

That makes sense, why didn't she think this would happen? Dumb mage

Users who are viewing this thread