Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Ch. 133 - Not Gonna Let This Get the Best of Me!

Dex-chan lover
"Japan can't do it, but the Americans should be able to"

Girl's been in the world for like a month and already the most important thing; the Americans have a lot of toys and are willing to do dumb stuff with them

Dex-chan lover
It's Japan, so remmember, even if everything is already bad always an earthquake is an option

My country is the same so you get usted to it :haa:

Dex-chan lover
That's probably the sound of gunshots. Most likely brought in by Louise :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I hope the brother loses a leg or something while trying to help fuck the brother

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck happened to the coherence of this story
I don't think the author knows what they want the story to be. The whole magic research plot seems to be going nowhere. The whole will she return plot and the brother being a dick thing are also kind of just festering in the background while we get cutesy cupcake chapters. Nothing seems to get resolved in this manga so it's just open plot threads flopping around. There isn't even any mystery elements to the story anymore other than how Louise lost her magic maybe.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the author knows what they want the story to be. The whole magic research plot seems to be going nowhere. The whole will she return plot and the brother being a dick thing are also kind of just festering in the background while we get cutesy cupcake chapters. Nothing seems to get resolved in this manga so it's just open plot threads flopping around. There isn't even any mystery elements to the story anymore other than how Louise lost her magic maybe.
I think it's the case of the story finished but let's milk it some more.

Everytime I read or watch stories with weather manipulation magic, I keep remembering matpat theory on zelda wind waker.

Dex-chan lover
that's most likely hail. looks like the storm came earlier than expected.

i wonder if the hail is from the ice louise asked the americans to throw at the typhoon, that would be very funny

Dex-chan lover
It "Looks" like the brother is going try to "redeem" himself by "fighting off the typhoon" himself after hearing about the farmers plight of their fields/crops

I don't think the author knows what they want the story to be. The whole magic research plot seems to be going nowhere. The whole will she return plot and the brother being a dick thing are also kind of just festering in the background while we get cutesy cupcake chapters. Nothing seems to get resolved in this manga so it's just open plot threads flopping around. There isn't even any mystery elements to the story anymore other than how Louise lost her magic

What the fuck happened to the coherence of this story

The story is about building a farm and another world character interacting with town folk, I don't know why people still get mad when a story has a different structure, and even now it happen more things that the first 30 chapters which we had the long quarantine arc:
-Ban and the MC has been a slow burn plot. Ban seems to see the MC with better eyes thank to Uryu but want him to take the iniciative
-We have seen Ban mellowing about earth and even seen he started to show some affection about his fiancee(his reaction with Uryu and how in this arc he spit at hearing his name)
-Natsumi plot is almost finished , the dads are again together and with a children, and she doesn't even need kendo.
-Momo plot and Uryu show about both starting to stop being bad at relationship. She want always to wait but always has a excuse when they confese to her and Uryu is a pushover(that people forget is almost a creep that made the femc almost block him) .
-the main couple need to talk but talking with a pregnant girl that cry everytime the Talk appear is hard. And the MC has 3 other problem on his hand.
-mc's ex plot about her bf parents wanting her to quit her job is the only that has been ignored(because she is helping american and Louise).
-Keita becoming a whole farm man and probably getting the girl and inspiring the MC to Talk with femc about staying here.
I don't know ,the story has been focusing most of the cast and try to evolve them to be better person. I get people trying to act like Komi(a gag manga with a little plot) has filler, but this is clear the plot and subplot.

Users who are viewing this thread