Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Rejecting the advances of a woman is a man's shame

Aggregator gang
reverse isekai? might as well. i mean they've tried every other form of man going to another world, so why not have the other world come to him?

Power Uploader
She's asking for shelter for the night, not to sleep with you. What 'advances' did she make?

Double-page supporter
Everyone talking about wanting to bang the chick.

Personally if I was living in the middle of nowhere by myself and some strange girl shows up with a sword, I'm assuming I'm being robbed.

Contributor
What's the deal with the surnames? euros have had family names for hundreds of years? most of england had them well before 1400, it seems like an odd detail to slip up on.

Fed-Kun's army
Unless she is either a Bitch or a Thot

@subliminal While I am a big fan of history I could be wrong in this regard so I do apologize. I believe that you are correct in saying that surnames were there in 1400 in England (I think it started in the 12th century?) but it was only during Code Napoleon in the beginning of the 19th century (1804 if I’m not mistaken) that it was an actual bureaucratic requirement for one to have a surname. So yeah while it would not be rare for one to have a surname, it would also not be rare for one to not have a surname in that time. And there was nothing that was necessarily keeping track of the surnames at the time

Double-page supporter
This will be a romance with a 38-year-old old man and a chick that is barely 18? Ehh... not sure how to feel about this.

Dex-chan lover
see a passed out woman

REJECTING THE ADVANCES OF A WOMAN IS A MANS SHAME

Double-page supporter
"Rejecting the advances of a woman is a man's shame"
Disgusting javanese/otaku quote

Shamed this good manga

Banned
"No you can't stay the night with me because I might accidentally rape you."

That is basically what he is saying. As if he isn't way too old to be acting like some uncontrolled middle-school kid.
Disgusting smoker.

@SotiCoto whole-up, not all smokers are rapist pft, disgusting smokers a bit much... maybe just disgusting guy or sumthin

also, wtf is this about advances she's literally just asking to stay at his place then fell asleep in his bath/ fainted maybe

Banned
@timestop17 : Being a smoker and potentially being a rapist are two completely unrelated things. I'm just calling him a disgusting smoker because he smokes and that is disgusting.

There are no advances. The guy is just reading her merely existing and being female as "advances". Very rapey.

"He stopped thinking too deeply about it"... very relateable for a whole lot of stories 🤣

Double-page supporter
It's not rape she basically agreed when asking to stay there ;)

Double-page supporter
This comment thread has too many man-children with no self-control. If men don't have any self-control and just have sex with any woman, there can be negative consequences. It is a common scam by female scammers to seduce and sleep with a man then the next morning, that man will wake up without his wallet and possessions. If the man has a wife or is famous, the scammer will take pictures and video to blackmail him. Not to mention there are STDs.

Users who are viewing this thread