Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Homo Sapiens

Thankfully this arc is short but having been locked up for some time I know the feel of the boredom

@AMetroid
it's worse than that a fireball, you keep it in your hand? you launch it? she move herself? Frankly that's how you make the difference between a story with a little logic or none.
When we read Harry potter, or the lords of the rings, the guys are endless energy generators, in goblin slayer there is a limit and a "divine" presence to justify the magic.

I agree with you this arc was really long, but it gave reality to the situation.
I suppose that without this, what the author planned for the future would have seemed ridiculously not real
now that it's over we should have peace, identity papers and a wedding !

Dex-chan lover
>Chris-chan is an homo sapiens too
Chris_Chan.png

Page 19:

"Is Chris-san alright?"
"On the surface, she looks calm and ready to drop bombs, but she keeps on forgetting..."
"Mom's spaghetti?"
"Not yet. We were planning on keeping her here a little longer to find out, but that idea was shot down."

Fed-Kun's army
>"Goblins and Orcs went extinct"
I never remember that such organisms existed in our fossil record. Maybe Homo Erectus since they kinda look Goblinish?

Fed-Kun's army
Also, what a load of bull. Scientists never give up on something, its the exact opposite. Discovering something new that they don't understand gives them continuous dopamine to try and solve its inner workings.

Contributor
And now we're back to tje farm life, hope you all enjoyed this hospital arc /joke

Well, it was better than the novel at least, we skipped some days thankfully.

Dex-chan lover
I hate when authors keep maintaining that bullshit that "magic is too far away from science".
If magic, real magic mind you, were to exist then it would be part of reality and natural law and as such would be part of science.

Dex-chan lover
@Kazuraki they can simply make it a separate law and considering she is Human the. Everybody in the world could technically use it.

@countrymage I disagree about the taking all forms of entertainment part, as we were never shown her using any in the first place, we can't claim neither that she was allowed to watch or wasn't if the manga didn't explicitly show it.

The shrinking her living space is most likely an author's mistake. Isolation rooms don't have curtains as they function under a corridor system (room, corridor, another room, designed that way to prevent the spread of airborne pathogens) and that pathogens can stick to the curtains. The curtain thing is shown in some medical drama, but that is because of artistic license, and perhaps where the author got the idea (or maybe Japan has a different design, meh).

I know about them calling Kanji to make/allow him to call her part, saying Kanji called her(which is true) functions the same as "the staff contacted Kanji to make/allow him to call her" in the sentence it was used, as the point of importance is that she didn't know Kanji's condition.

@WillLi I don't think checking for a disease is all that they did, since they already said that her body is in good health. Now I wouldn't know what would be done in a hypothetical scenario if an otherworld person suddenly appeared in this world and was placed under hospital isolation and observation.

Users who are viewing this thread