Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Courtship

Contributor
Honeymoon stage.

The question is whether we'll be put through Nii-san Namek after Quarantine Namek.

I probably won't drop it, but I wonder if the brother arc is going to be any good or annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato
So far everything has been more annoying than exciting so I would not have too high hopes here...

Dex-chan lover
I'll put 5 buck on "nii-san tries to be a douche but then falls in love with MC's ex"

Dex-chan lover
wanna-have-unprotected-hand-holding-il-0-0-lewd-this-35968656.png
2lewd

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't let just anyone give headpats y'know.

Dex-chan lover
I seen that title and felt like there was hope... I was deceived

I don't know if there is a light novel or if it is based on the web novel because in the web novel the brother
never comes over to Japan if I remember correctly, in fact, his storyline is only briefly mentioned but mostly in extras. I don't know if they're trying to build some suspense in the manga or if they'll actually bring him over. It will be interesting to see if he does come to Japan

@JA10111
So it just stays in Slice of Live theme whole time without bigger plot? Because I couldn't find any info about web novel/novel outside one Japan site. And latest update was 2017 or something. So I'm not sure if WN/Novel ended or author just went helping with manga and plans to change story?

Dex-chan lover
@MrF0x MAL has the novel version of this as starting in 2017, so I'd say if the web novel seemed to just stop back then it was because they did focus on the light novel instead. The date you saw could have also just been this in the first place, I'm not sure where you looked but it's not always as clear as it could be what the date is supposed to apply to on some of the sites I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread