Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/qpdEeOkc8gE4fNtif_SEaE0RWCKLhpvBTCuosdnX_fnYtDscRRzTvtmsTv5qezd15FCPsAM29X7aWFs5sS2PpFZbBy3BCOzjeFaJrQoDO0cykpW4k3G9P-ZD6aNi8YIPR8_MJ2A0X_OxZJsyEjl4Go6a9anT1JZTVENaDP62qrD8Bs2UgI4SxYi3SO6Fq2DdXhe3Qevl1ARCgjSytIC6quIPkMpgaYMfbWKbzidHnvsbLdlPbVZgqTRJrTGoc4gEbTXn7XHdu8PZVqWfC4IVWphyFUnQGO3vdqgQtkqVu_F1x8EZklg7MdZnySBoyBFNir4B906E-ed6PugvTCiMYksq8veXAZxIy_nABUNQGPw4GucueMTyRrbA_DlsenPJ3Zdtt3xJ2AvwkXVmEXPsFggvOtomkI31m0zSOW1P-a2nCVJMJXzMmpoLwv_EyTCXWaowruxoD9z9Es879ttzKQ82vSdnsL7vtwzm-gz0mkmveQEhZpAisG1HS5KF6zLMLQMjCeqOK2GUh8IfS-omLssREnQzbnXXdlXg6rk_V-KGS7I6TB76y3gi-AJSHvm2OJmtvui73AWl82ysKFqJvFtOjIYVaH5Tl-FCkgQhr9tOvl8lbgTA4sMfZXC0EXkQCRgqir2RMI1Uz3imgTZ_NZubJW0jimDr3FDUEHudmLxGqijrwVNYY3vGTrH11Xc=w777-h198-n-no-l98

I don’t like where it’s heading. It’s sad, I was following since chapter 1 and then paused around the bra chapter and come back to this disaster of a story

"Science can be used by everyone".
Kanji should've corrected her on that matter.
Science is the culture of White Europeans.

Without Whites, the world would still be stuck in the Iron Age.
Just looking around the world seeing how different, non-East Asian people, "manage" the science brought to them by the White Man [like the fire brought to mankind by Prometheus]. They cannot put the science to a good use.

Moderators on this site are entirely worthless. They will throw a complete fit about the dumbest things and utilize their abilities for worthless reasons, while leaving some heinous shit on the board for damn near a month, as is the case with this guy below and his race-baiting. The only time I've seen a moderator arrive quickly, it was to attack and censor someone who pointed out their failings.

Maybe, by doing exactly that, I can attract a mod here to at least look at that travesty below, even if they don't bother to do anything about it.

Dex-chan lover
@Asriel The hell are you on about? Numbers and mathematics were first invented by Indians, Egyptians pioneered astrology and invented paper(though it was spread by the Chinese), and the Chinese invented the abascus which is basically the original calculator and they also invented gunpowder, and the compass too. Then there's Einstein who is Jewish, meaning he is of Hebrew descent, you consider that white?...HELL, fucking Jesus Christ is from the Israel! The religion most white people worship originates from the Middle-East! And you're saying that one race is single-handedly responsible for how far humanity has come? This is not even a percentage of how much the rest of the world has contributed to the growth of civilization. Just how far up your privileged white supremacist ass is that silver spoon for you to think the rest of the world is as dumb as you you uneducated piece of shit? You don't even deserve to live in this advanced modern age since you can't even appreciate the people who brought you such a privileged way of life.

Aggregator gang
This isn't good or bad. I'm pretty disappointed at the romance despite a good start.. Sigh. Pass.

Did anyone else see the lightning bolt on the kitten's forehead and think "the cat that lived"?

Users who are viewing this thread