Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken

Contributor
@Freestyle Because ppl can't handle a little drama, and want to read the same slice of life rom-com chapter after chapter until the end (or the axe).

This current arc is actually just the beginning of this story, and will be interesting for future events.
It was probably a little too long for a manga adaptation tho. It was ok in the novel because you get tons of content at once, but getting chapter after chapter drama can be annoying in a manga.

Well, now we will be black to the fluff for a while, until..

Chapter 25
felt like a more solid ending than most manga like this. I wonder what's next that could keep it from becoming stale or cliche. Slice of life rom-com? Introduce another character from her world? He gets pulled into her world?

After reading 7 Chapter,

Let me help you from wasting your time.

● Recomended for :
Those who want MC to use his brain & common sense to judge the situation.
And jokes from difference of Culture, CommonSense between him and her

● Not Recomended for :
Those who expect MC to shove his D**k to her ini the first hour of encounter

There you have it, hope it helps

This is the first MC with a Functional Working Brain or common sense that i have ever read in Isekai / Reverse Isekai genre.
And i dont have to 'switch off' my brain when reading it.

Finally..... I FOUND MY SALVATION

Oh... i also have to warn you, this might be considered as a spoiler

(Ch >18)
This story will also depict realistic aprroach to isekai being from the Goverment standpoint... not recomended for the fainthearted or those who want to dwell into a laidback story.

Aggregator gang
The only thing i hate is that there's always a age gap in these type of stories. A girl fresh out of high school with a middle-age Uncle!!

Dex-chan lover
oh... is this going to be the same as
GATE manga where a portal between two worlds appears?...
cant wait for the next chapter...

@Siquall two months late but fuck it. My personal issue was not the drama. Nor do I think the arc that a lot of people had an issue with really counts as drama. It *could* have been drama, but the way it was adapted and presented just made it a boring drag. That's why people wanted to get back to the fluff, because at least that had *something* to offer.

Honami! JUMP! Kanji is trying to take Chris back to her world!

E: oh, they're posing for the cover and truck-kun is not even moving. Never mind

Interesting. Either she is going to be able to travel between the worlds or a tear/portal is going to be made between the worlds so that the knights can travel through.

Is my guess anyway.

Dex-chan lover
is there a reason this couldnt be kept light hearted? literally went from an 8 to a 6 these past few months

Its not interesting enough to have all those plot points, should’ve seen how “Welcome to Japan, Elf-san” did it

not sure why she is a deserter, I would think they would decide she died on the way to the city with all of the orcs around, still good story

from the build up several chapters before (from the beginning i mean) the hero will be transported to earth then quarantined like his sister too?

Couldn't the author just have left it at that? Instead they want to do it all over again with someone who's probably not down to play nice. At this point we're headed straight into another JSDF spectacle like GATE. lol

Users who are viewing this thread