Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken

Dex-chan lover
I expected another light, heartwarming isekai like Elf-san, but... Anyways, I like how the manga depicts reality, as most of other isekai don't even touch on this topic. But it's TOO realistic. I hope this one doesn't turn into a tragedy of sorts.

Group Leader
This manga is definitely heading towards the heavy reality side but this got real way fast.

GIVE ME BACK MY FLUFF

Dex-chan lover
Title says it all.
A slice of life with a twist.
Nothing else to say.

Dex-chan lover
Boring ass isekai. Is there even some fucking? Some LN/WN reader can spoiler plz?

Contributor
Don't worry ppl, this arc is near the end, it was even longer in the LN, here we skipped some days, thankfully.

THAT'S THE THING YOUR WORRIED ABOU!!! TYPICALL MALE!

xD

He's room was smaller :3.

I love the manga, really nice.

@monkey123
If you want sex, the isekai market is literally saturated with it. Why bother reading something that doesn't immediately cater to your tastes if there's so many to choose?

Dex-chan lover
If you want sex, the isekai market is literally saturated with it.
The amount of grasseater MCs in Isekai stories solidly disproves that claim.

@Rheeve

The amount of grasseater MCs in Isekai stories solidly disproves that claim.

There is an equal number of titles dedicated to the MC getting slaves to do the dirty with. Christ there's one where it's literally about the MC going to different brothels. And that's without even getting into any titles from hentai mags. It's major problem with the genre since it's so focused on male wish fulfillment there's an unfortunate amount of hand-waving problematic elements to get insert characters laid because reasons.

Imma just jump into this conversation and ask a solid question:

Do you think the artist knew what they were doing when they drew her holding an eggplant on the cover?

Dex-chan lover
Ratings for this sure dropped a lot, what happened? Havent read it for a while

Dex-chan lover
@Freestyle
Because it's boring ass without fucking?
Because the lady shows a vegetable in favour of vegans? Meat eaters notlikethis.

Users who are viewing this thread