Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken

Double-page supporter
i considered doing the web novel translation (badly) if no one else is doing it i read up to chapter 6 so far

Dex-chan lover
@Gotim18 Reverse Isekai is a bit weird to said... and yeah you have a point.

but let's just keep the tag on.. because there's no Reverse Isekai Tag...
and where else people going to find this kind a story...

just bare with it.... ?

and actually... to made matter not this complicated... why just say this is isekai not reverse isekai. I think it make it complicated. if there's ba sign about traveling between two world.. just called isekai.?

imagine if there's a story about someone from fantasy world.. travel to another fantasy world. What would you called??. Isekai or Reverse Isekai... or are you going to say that's not isekai??. ?

@Askun yea I started to realize reverse isekai would be a tag whereas all we have are genres which are a bit less specific, like how you wouldn’t label something as harem if the harem belongs to a side character but since its there it would be a valid tag just not a valid genre. In this case reverse isekai would be a tag but falls under the isekai genre.

I would probably call that isekai since its still in another world, just 2 other worlds involved but still not on earth or even an altered earth.

Dex-chan lover
@Gotim18 well the tag was made.. so it easy to search story that similar with the manga.

But if we talking about genre.. then i agree with you...

(Because you know [No Chapter] is not a genre.. but exist as a Tag XD)?

Guys, guys, calm down! We don't know if it's isekai yet. She could just be crazy xD

Fed-Kun's army
Reverse isekai sounds so dopey. I'll just call it reversekai (▼ω▼)

At least it's a bit more exciting than your average isekai. I was getting bored of the japanese MC learning about otherworldly foods and stuff.

well recently the main question is - Is the graphic ok? this time it's ok. followed.

Dex-chan lover
> from another world
> her armor has Fleur-de-lis design all over the place.
> riiiiggghhttt...

Right now, I cannot see why anyone would say that this mango is promising. The basic hook is that a hot girl knocked on your doorstep, and you can barely hold a conversation with her without her gasping with surprise at every little thing you do.
At least with normal isekai, the basic hook is that the MC has some strange elements to discover. With this one, however? Nothing thus far. Just some random hot girl.

Group Leader
I don't know who came with that translation of the title, but it really makes my brain hurt. I put up my own translation of the title with a more accurate one (The Matter Regarding the Female Knight Who Came to Live With Me in the Countryside) closer to the original Japanese in the alt names section...in proper English this time.

There's also no colon :)) in the title, although it does make it easier to read the Japanese. The official romanji is already spelled out on the cover in the upper right hand corner in small font, so the broken up title is put in the alt names section.

Overall, this series looks pretty interesting enough as a slice-of-life.

I mean, I'm all for enjoying another slice of life society-gap isekai, but....

Holy crap that second chapter(despite being a full 21 pages) provided so little in terms of plot progression. If the pacing doesnt speed up, this is going to be one hell of a long game(if it doesnt get axed first).

seriously did this manga have romance tag ????
omg 32 oldman got paired with 18yo J.K (joshi koukose)
this is kind hilarious XDDD

Users who are viewing this thread