Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken

Dex-chan lover
Reading this manga *Like the protagonists actions recently* seems like a mistake more and more to me...

I read drama in the tag yes....But I also read slice of life.

And life slicing doesn't involve the plotline that basically screams Elfen Lied season 2: reverse Isekai edition.

Looking like they're trying to find excuses to keep her locked up so they can sate their curiosity over magic.

I imagine either it turns into a "Government trying to keep her there while the MC tries to get her out." type of manga.

or some even higher up officials who are somewhat nice come in and put a stop to it and give them a slap on the wrists while explaining to her that they went a bit too far but they didn't mean any harm. Since realistically they don't have any evil intentions.

or she just simply escapes by herself and it becomes a man hunt.

Dex-chan lover
And to think they could've essentially just lived happily ever after... if no one had told the government about it.

Though they better not say that the mice she used healing magic on all died or something...

- See the cover with a smiling female knight holding a vegetable, smiling
- See the chapter about the administration holding prisoner the female knight prisoner, in total isolation, to make medical experiments on her.
Well, this got dark fast...

Well, can't be helped. What if she brings fantasy small pox like Europeans did to the americas and depopulates the real world and then isekai world invades?

Well, can't be helped. What if she brings fantasy small pox like Europeans did to the americas and depopulates the real world and then isekai world invades?

Crap this season has so many slow manga...
This feels like it's turning tragedy. Where the hell is the mc? He has to know how fishy it is.

So, ten days of blood samples. What the hell are they looking for? Most known bacteria, fungi or parasites can easily be detected with a quarter of the amount, and the government wouldn't even bother to quarantine her if there was indeed something dangerous in her bloodstream, since looking for a way to prevent or control an unknown infection is way more costly than just disposing of her. Are they trying to get the secret of her magical powers through blood analysis? Because it seems so.

Users who are viewing this thread