Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken

Fed-Kun's army
Huh when i saw farming and cooking I thought it would be instant trash but this is surprisingly better than i thought and very nice.

lol ecchi? really? By that logic almost every anime is ecchi. That's an unnecessary tag.

btw the story is quite wholesome and I personally enjoyed it.

Banned
... Why is it the most boring isekai imaginable get the most chapters? Anything that looks like it might have a bit of promise has like... 9 chapters or something. Yet this has over 40...

I couldn't continue this. It was too dull and kept imposing Japanese cultural behaviours on a supposed other-worlder... Nothing had happened after 10 chapters besides blondie orgasming over vegetables ... so... nah. Fuck it. Out.

Roller coaster of emotions. But abit rough on the turnings.
I hope it stays boring and cute
rather then forcing the dark side

"Not his wife YET", uh?

Yeah, this series is boring, but it's nice to have a series like this without the forced drama that every other series has!

Someone complaining about how this kept imposing Japanese culture on other-worlders should also complain about why Superman/Supergirl are white Caucasians despite being aliens.

I mean, the reason is painfully obvious, and to be frank, virtually inevitable: It adheres to the story creator's own background. If the creator is a white American, then a major part of the story will be centered around his/her white American background. If he/she is Japanese, then, well, there's bound to be a lot of Japanese influence in there.

This is also why the Hobbits in Tolkien's lore love their tea time. So even someone like J.R.R. Tolkien couldn't escape this trap. Go figure.

Double-page supporter
It was really good, absolutely fantastic. However, the romance has felt less kyun
after they reunited from the facility
and it has gotten a little boring since that arc.

Very enjoyable serie. I expected the bare minimum of a slice of life, so this twist on how they would treat an illegal inmigrant and some sprinkles of Ulysses syndrome is very welcoming

Users who are viewing this thread